Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leyton Orient (A)

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

IE really doesnt rate Taft does he?  The 3 options picked at left back remains a mystery, can he not just decide which left back he'd prefer before the game rather than when he decides to replace Brockbank?  Then he could have a keeper too?

Brockbank is his best option, he’s decided that.

He’s still to be convinced by the others unless you can tell him who’s the best one?

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Brockbank is his best option, he’s decided that.

He’s still to be convinced by the others unless you can tell him who’s the best one?

After tuesday, gordon is ahead of mascoll, for me

Is this whites first game back on the bench?

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

IE really doesnt rate Taft does he?  The 3 options picked at left back remains a mystery, can he not just decide which left back he'd prefer before the game rather than when he decides to replace Brockbank?  Then he could have a keeper too?

Maybe one of them can play as a 3rd centre back, maybe one of them is ok centrally, maybe both are training hard, have great attitudes and deserve to be on the bench, maybe he sees the benefit of having 2 pacey left footed options who provide different qualities to choose from, maybe Gordon plays great in goal when playing 5 a side 😊.

Truth is, as I keep saying he’ll know best, he doesn’t have to and won’t I suspect give you any answers, so I’d just stop worrying about it

Not much in it, f I had to choose I'd say Gordon based on slightly better passing (he does look up, I'm not sure Mascoll does) and slightly more accurate and alert generally.  I don't know who's best between Taft and Greenidge but IEs picked between them, knowing that they aren't both needed barring freak injuries.  I'm just surprised he decides between the left backs during the game rather than at 2pm so that if Crellin is sent off or injured he can be replaced adequately.