Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leyton Orient (A)

Rudy

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

Right man

Wrong time

Bradford are pure dog shit so that result can be largely ignored

We’re in trubble 

This is not a comment on IE for good or bad, but he's either the real deal or he's not, I dont get the "wrong time" bit.  It would still be same team and tactics at any time surely?

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

If I was playing in that defence with Billy the Fish behined me, I'd be fucking worried, defenders need confidence in their goal keeper, I bet none of ours have any confidence in that fucker.

Not sure Santos trusts him, turned away in tight areas twice rather than go back to him. Either way, a horror show from the first 10 seconds, Tutte and Darby possibly only two who can come out of it with a grain of credit

18 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

The two games we have won, we have lost the possesion stat battle.

Presumably because we were winning in the 1st half.  We've been losing most games after an hour so the losing teams gets more possession while the winning team concentrates on defence as we did in our 2 wins.  I wouldn't expect the shots on target stats are in our favour in any game (happy to be corrected).

All things considered you have to say this season is going to be about making sure we don't get drawn in to any relegation trouble and then starting again next year. The trouble is we've been saying that in one division or another for most of the seasons in the last decade.

• Site Supporter

I’m prepared to give Evatt next season when in theory he can sign players for money, whether that’s transfer fee or loan fee.

He needs not to be pig headed though and accept he’s made mistakes with Crellin and Baptiste. They need to be gone as soon as January kicks in

1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

All things considered you have to say this season is going to be about making sure we don't get drawn in to any relegation trouble and then starting again next year. The trouble is we've been saying that in one division or another for most of the seasons in the last decade.

How many seasons have we had were we are looking at staying up by the end of October in the last 10 years . It’s a piss take