Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leyton Orient (A)

Rudy

39 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

In all honesty that statement could have been said after the first game in the case of Darcy, nobody seriously thought IE was right to ignore him? (he wasnt even on the bench initially).  The most frustrating thing with IE is how long it takes him to see the bleedin obvious. On Gilkes, I've never seen him play, I'm just relying on the fact that he's had a proven career, if he's no longer upto it then he simply shouldnt have been signed.

This

4 minutes ago, Andy Gee said:

"League 2 club sacks manager despite only being in charge for 3 month. The club made the decision after only 2 wins and 5 defeats from his first 10 matches in charge."

Tranmere now looking for a new manager. 

They didn’t pay £250k for him though did they?

17 shots - non on target

9 corners

defending like twats (Baptiste and crellin - so he saved a penalty)

quite interesting listening to their commentary - this could well be their biggest ever result.  How good they were, how poor we were.  Where we have come from etc.  Also questioning money ball method, how sarcevic looked unfit

simply not good enough, absolute embarrassment. Junior gave up after the fourth - thank god I hadn’t spent well over a ton and still be fighting my way back to Euston if we could have gone.

game was over at half time 

nothing to look forward to at the moment apart from Bolton games and been let down on a massive scale

3 minutes ago, marple whites said:

17 shots - non on target

9 corners

defending like twats (Baptiste and crellin - so he saved a penalty)

quite interesting listening to their commentary - this could well be their biggest ever result.  How good they were, how poor we were.  Where we have come from etc.  Also questioning money ball method, how sarcevic looked unfit

simply not good enough, absolute embarrassment. Junior gave up after the fourth - thank god I hadn’t spent well over a ton and still be fighting my way back to Euston if we could have gone.

game was over at half time 

nothing to look forward to at the moment apart from Bolton games and been let down on a massive scale

Suggesting Saravic isn’t fit was a comment after he tried to win a free kick on the edge of their box .They are local radio tossers & shouldn’t be given one ounce of credibility.

Thought the guy had a decent game , he’s the only one looks capable of creating anything ,put the ball on a plate for Brockbank (again) 
Needs support in midfield , Crawford was intermittently bad ,Tutte played  a good first half for me don’t know why he was subbed perhaps a knock?

48 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Wonder what Nigel Clough's up to these days? 

I and a few others thought Ricketts was a good shout, as well as IE.  He's not looking too clever now either, Shrews on their worst run for 3.5 years.  Vela, who tried to get sent off against us a few weeks ago, managed it today in the first half with "an ugly challenge, straight red".  His career has gone right off the rails.

28 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

It’s a perfect storm a dodgy keeper & a nervy defence 

Only a fool would persevere with that 

Farther up the pitch isn’t as bad .Some good link up play today .

Getting that right will be easier 

Got to be some keeper out there we can sign who isn’t under contract.

Should have played ugly and parked the bus from the whistle

14 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Suggesting Saravic isn’t fit was a comment after he tried to win a free kick on the edge of their box .They are local radio tossers & shouldn’t be given one ounce of credibility.

Thought the guy had a decent game , he’s the only one looks capable of creating anything ,put the ball on a plate for Brockbank (again) 
Needs support in midfield , Crawford was intermittently bad ,Tutte played  a good first half for me don’t know why he was subbed perhaps a knock?

I agree, for me Crawford has been massively underwhelming all season and Sarc does look like our any jewel in the crown.

These things may have been said earlier on this thread but I can't be arsed looking.

Not many positives but I thought Darcy looked lively when he came on.

Has IE finally realised that Batiste is a liability?

I hope the Billy Crellin experiment has ended, surely it should be obvious by now that he isn't up to first team at this level, hopefully when the commentators said that IE had leaned over and was speaking to Matt Gilks he was telling him that he was playing on Tuesday. Alexander should be on the bench to.