Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

Just now, Escobarp said:

Why would he lose his wealth now? 

Well he's sure of his wage for the rest of his life , health care  and a continued security team.

But I suspect what Dom was eluding too was the pending case's which the NY AG as waiting for him , plus remember he owes around $350 million to god know's who

56 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Facism alive and well in the land of the free

Leader of the US trying to stop people's votes being counted. No other word for it. Dangerous times.

If he loses, then I wonder what chances there are of taking the fucker down in court. Hoping he won't be protected by the White House this time. It's a long shot.

1 minute ago, tyldesley_white said:

Well he's sure of his wage for the rest of his life , health care  and a continued security team.

But I suspect what Dom was eluding too was the pending case's which the NY AG as waiting for him , plus remember he owes around $350 million to god know's who

He will never ever be forced to live a normal life money wise. He’s always going to be a very very wealthy man. As I eluded to yesterday he will have superb advisors. There will be money and assets all over the place. He will be reet