Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

What a weird observation 

I know. It's a great one though. Can you imagine anyone from Trump's team dancing in public with a bunch of kids, and actually enjoying it? I know you think differently, but it's a breath of fresh air to me, that the President-Elect and the people associated with him are able to enjoy life, instead of constantly telling everyone how much they hate everything and everyone. I doubt you'll ever understand it.

I do you remember you posting (multiple times) young girls dancing at a Trump campaign. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession of posting links to young girls dancing. Fuck knows what your google history is like. 
Each to their own like

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I do you remember you posting (multiple times) young girls dancing at a Trump campaign. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession of posting links to young girls dancing. Fuck knows what your google history is like. 
Each to their own like

Of course I did. I posted so many you'll easily be able to remind everyone by posting a link to one? Trumpism has really got to you hasn't it? Just making stuff up and expecting there will be enough idiots to believe it.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Of course I did. I posted so many you'll easily be able to remind everyone by posting a link to one? Trumpism has really got to you hasn't it? Just making stuff up and expecting there will be enough idiots to believe it.

Come on cheese there’s no need lie We know you like to Post videos of Little girls dancing. Just be the bigger man for once and admit you have a problem with it 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Come on cheese there’s no need lie We know you like to Post videos of Little girls dancing. Just be the bigger man for once and admit you have a problem with it 

Get fucked, you lying sycophant 👍