Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

This is a 'man' who dodged the draft five times then had the temerity to deride John McCain as 'no hero'.

A true Republican who served his country and as a result spent fuck knows how long in a tiger cage.

A war hero so admired a Democrat ex-president delivered his eulogy versus a coward who during the same period probably spent most of his time grabbing 'pussy' in Studio 54. And pissing away his familial wealth going bankrupt.

Anyone, of any political persuasion, who can't see through him as a graceless, useless and toxic buffoon...

I know a lass who works at Specsavers - PM me and I'll sort you a double bubble hearing and eye test, gratis.

Because of all the mouthbreathers Stateside (not the Westhoughton pizza factory) there's a potential for carnage there - and 'the don' is fanning the flames.

He's a cunt - self serving cunt.

Always has been, always will be.

Yeah....but people on here never really supported him it was all to wind the snowflakes up. 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

This is a 'man' who dodged the draft five times then had the temerity to deride John McCain as 'no hero'.

A true Republican who served his country and as a result spent fuck knows how long in a tiger cage.

A war hero so admired a Democrat ex-president delivered his eulogy versus a coward who during the same period probably spent most of his time grabbing 'pussy' in Studio 54. And pissing away his familial wealth going bankrupt.

Anyone, of any political persuasion, who can't see through him as a graceless, useless and toxic buffoon...

I know a lass who works at Specsavers - PM me and I'll sort you a double bubble hearing and eye test, gratis.

Because of all the mouthbreathers Stateside (not the Westhoughton pizza factory) there's a potential for carnage there - and 'the don' is fanning the flames.

He's a cunt - self serving cunt.

Always has been, always will be.

Yeah, but he offends some actors, which outweighs everything else.

@Ani

Yeah, piss off the 'snowflakes'...

And folk like Lesley Judd - fuck knows why they single out the Blue Peter veteran, though.

Snowflakes..?

Donald Trump, Johnson and the Bullingdon lot, Jacob Rees Mogg et al - you wouldn't want to bump into them down a dark alley.

The Red Army, 0161, Bob Crowe Battalion, Italian Black Bloc...

Fairies.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Two words you say?.... Just Wow 

I just counted them and the actual number is 73,184

Its on the internet now so it must be true.

Look on the bright side, your man came second 👍

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I genuinely hope '1984' isn't referring to a birthdate...

35 or 36 but with the mind of a 62 year old Bermondsey-based London black cabbie.

The way he goes on i think it's the book

There will be a lot of the ‘Defenders of Democracy’ like Miami, Mounts,  Paul Hanley and RW along in a minute to decry this lot for not accepting the wish of the people. 

For three years they have decried anyone who raised questions I can only assume they are currently too angry to type. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

There will be a lot of the ‘Defenders of Democracy’ like Miami, Mounts,  Paul Hanley and RW along in a minute to decry this lot for not accepting the wish of the people. 

For three years they have decried anyone who raised questions I can only assume they are currently too angry to type. 

I'm keeping out of it pal, thank you. The result stands in my opinion and Trump is making a twat of himself with the claims

43 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

You can tell a lot about a person by the folk they follow on twitter.

It’s bad enough Facebook and Google tracking your history. People looking at your Twitter follows is another level. I’ll be glad to delete all my social media accounts when I retire. I only really use it for business anyway.