Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And Gerard fucking Batten...

Joseph Goebbels would publicly distance himself from that wanker.

1984 is a sockpuppet of another poster or a WUM.

If not - seek help, there's no shame in it.

Defiantly no shame in seeking help if you feel it's necessary. I know plenty that have for different reasons. I'm proud of them. 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

They’re not illiterate. But the clue to the true identity is there if you look hard enough 

I'm sorry, but, Bolty and BD aside, the alty-righty rabble's spelling and grammar is atrocious.

Undermines their rubbish viewpoints no end.

You're using devices with access to the 'net ffs, no excuse.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm sorry, but, Bolty and BD aside, the alty-righty rabble's spelling and grammar is atrocious.

Undermines their rubbish viewpoints no end.

You're using devices with access to the 'net ffs, no excuse.

Bolty cheats a bit though, as he has a well trained pool of aboriginal proof readers who check every one of his posts.

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

Bolty cheats a bit though, as he has a well trained pool of aboriginal proof readers who check every one of his posts.

I imagine him taking hours over his posts, dictionary and thesaurus at hand, readers perched on the end of his nose, angrily stabbing at the keyboard with a stubby Terry Nutkins style finger, whilst muttering 'I'll show you, you snowflake' repeatedly under his cider soured breath.

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I imagine him taking hours over his posts, dictionary and thesaurus at hand, readers perched on the end of his nose, angrily stabbing at the keyboard with a stubby Terry Nutkins style finger, whilst muttering 'I'll show you, you snowflake' repeatedly under his cider soured breath.

To be fair to Bolty, he doesn’t resort to expletives to emphasise a point. Some people do this on a regular basis and they think it gives gravitas to an opinion. It doesn’t.