Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Members
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That’s young to alot on here 

She’d ruin them as well, I reckon that’s her game her house is huge, she doesn’t work unless she’s a brass, nice car I reckon she  shags them kills them off, takes all their bunce.

The Lostock Preying Mantis

@Rudy

She's probably an old scrubber...on the game for sure.

She probably planned to seduce you (or other blokes) and secretly film you - then next thing you've inadvertantly had 230k views on xvideos...

You painted her as a Kym Marsh type - 50 is knocking on.

Speaking of Kym - she's on BBC 1 looking fine. (Isolating)

Saw her in the flesh once - really nice, why did she let some lout film himself - then leak it for cash...

Stupid girl.

And he was relatively average re: cock size (hello sailor!) an egomaniac probably.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

21 minutes ago, Rudy said:

She’d ruin them as well, I reckon that’s her game her house is huge, she doesn’t work unless she’s a brass, nice car I reckon she  shags them kills them off, takes all their bunce.

The Lostock Preying Mantis

Now if she’s a brass..:...:::. 

• Members
15 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

@Rudy

She's probably an old scrubber...on the game for sure.

She probably planned to seduce you (or other blokes) and secretly film you - then next thing you've inadvertantly had 230k views on xvideos...

You painted her as a Kym Marsh type - 50 is knocking on.

Speaking of Kym - she's on BBC 1 looking fine. (Isolating)

Saw her in the flesh once - really nice, why did she let some lout film himself - then leak it for cash...

Stupid girl.

And he was relatively average re: cock size (hello sailor!) an egomaniac probably.

Kym is bloody lovely I’d love to lose my Casio in her 

20 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Kym is bloody lovely I’d love to lose my Casio in her 

Oh she is - clocked her outside The Octagon once...

One would get blue-ied up and rattle her as long as you could.

Blueys necessary because one would probably duff after two minutes and it'd require an encore.

Why those unsavoury videos of her exist on the 'net - erm I've heard...She has a poor choice in men, what a bozo (him).

I was with someone (not literally) when I spyed her in town - or I'd definitely thrown my hat in the ring.

You don't make calls, you don't make sales 😉.

On 14/11/2020 at 22:02, Youri McAnespie said:

I was thinking more of one of me fitting up that weird fucker off the Asda adverts for noncing.

As an adjunct - he claims "they're doing all they can to protect shoppers..." what a rent-boy.

Obviously never shopped at Burnden or Astley Bridge.

Staff and punters alike bowling around maskless and almost bumming you.

You'd be more 'protected' going onto a Covid ward and licking the commodes clean.

Asda - arseholes, never shop there again.

And that aformentioned advert bastard preparing 'Christmas' dinner - probably filmed in July. What a fucker, what a fucking rotter.

My mum and dad live near the AB Asda and is their local shop. Since the lockdown and the mask situation they won't go in anymore as no one pays any attention. Tesco at the UniBol is apparently much better.

• Members
9 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

My mum and dad live near the AB Asda and is their local shop. Since the lockdown and the mask situation they won't go in anymore as no one pays any attention. Tesco at the UniBol is apparently much better.

Both Tesco and Asda at the Middlebrook have been brilliant all the way through it 

4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Morrisons in town centre - pretty much 100% mask wearing folk, staff and shoppers both. They even hand masks out at the door. The contrast between there and Asda is stark.

Always got decent music on too - quite surreal buying cheese from the deli counter to a theme of tunes off say 'Pills, thrills...' or 'Screamadelica'.

11 hours ago, Cheese said:

An excellent way to handle an interview with one of these wannabe fascists.

I'm never sure if these people are just saying this stuff to further their careers or if they actually believe it.

Credit to the interviewer, made him look a right tit.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mantra said:

I'm never sure if these people are just saying this stuff to further their careers or if they actually believe it.

Credit to the interviewer, made him look a right tit.

With people like this, I suspect it's a bit of both.

But our opinions stopped mattering in 1776, apparently.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Has the silly old fucker thrown the towel in yet?

Despite every court case being rejected, every recount going on Bidens favour and most of his own party asking him to just pack it in - no.

It was funny to start with, but now he’s stopping Biden from tackling Covid and is directly responsible for thousands more deaths.

He should fucking hang for it. Or have a night out with the Aussie SAS

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

There was a video doing the rounds yesterday.

"We want to stop the count in places where Trump is ahead & keep counting where he's behind"

"Donald J Trump.  The J is for genius you know"

Yes, it was posted on here. The fellas in the video are comedians. It's quite obviously a spoof.

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Yes, it was posted on here. The fellas in the video are comedians. It's quite obviously a spoof.

39 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Well I feel silly now 🙁

it's still funny, and there are people like that

Phoenix Nights isn't real either, but it's accurate

I was delayed at Stansted Airport years ago and whiling the time away looking through the window watching the runway.

A plane landed that was unmistakably Air Force One...

When the plane halted and the doors opened - who stumbled out looking confused and dishevelled, before slumping onto the steps of the plane?

That old trickster Trump.

He produced a box of 'nos' (nitrous oxide) cartridges and a whipping cream charger. He began using these to fill a balloon which he then brought to his mouth to greedily suck in the intoxicating gas.

He repeated this process numerous times - discarding the empty cartridges onto the runway.

After each balloon was inhaled he would rock back and forth laughing uproariously.

This continued for about twenty minutes - until First Lady Melania appeared and assisted him to his feet, before guiding her husband, who was walking shambolically, to a waiting limo.

This may have been a dream - and therefore false.