Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Members
22 minutes ago, Cheese said:

🤣

19 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Bolty rowing back quicker than Sir Steve Redgrave...

You are a fucking imbecile Firthy. Get back to your rape fantasies and let the big boys chat.

• Members
4 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

America has been fucked up for far longer than the 'radical left' and MAGA imbeciles have been a thing. Today was just yet another new low.

Correct. Their constitution is partly to blame. Should have been in the empire and it would be a far better place.

So, whilst those who backed him on here try and twist themselves to extricate and distance themselves from the inevitable conclusion to four miserable years of lies, hate and division let's just avail ourselves of the excuses/not excuses 

- this was the act of extremists like the KKK

The facts say differently, this mob was made up of generally normal people, like the woman who was shot. This is what happens when you play to people's basest values and fuel it with a fear of otherness for your own political ends

- He was the reset button that was needed

If by reset, people meant going back to the war of independence, then spot on. If the reset is the willingness to overturn democracy, then its a button pushed to take a country into a dictatorship. But I suppose thats fine if the PC brigade get upset and we can call a spade a spade once again.

- Its a flaw in the constitution 

Yes, a constitution that has held fast for hundreds of years. Built on the basis of Locke and Rousseau. A constitution that was honed by the blood of people fighting for freedom. It'll be the constitution's fault, not a desperate, power hungry demagogue. How did we not see?

- I never liked Trump, he was just a necessary evil

Ah, the ole switcharoo. Its the other person's fault for not reading between the subtlety of the Four More Year line. "You see, if he had four more year, whilst I wouldn't like it, its what is needed to put the country - nay world - back on course." Well, I think we can see the vacuity of that position by last night's events.

- If this was black people, there would be praise, (Lewis Hamilton/David Lammy/Sadiq Khan) would be wearing a t-shirt about it by the weekend.

Probably the most insidious of the excuses, hiding contempt whilst validating what happened and then running behind the coattails Marxism or whatever helps to throw doubt of the real meaning.

- I have never worn flip flops and I don't even like trifle.

Fake news.

Edited by Not in Crawley

6 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

What a dick you are. I had you on ignore but relented when I did my new year amnesty. You can actually be number 1 this time instead of the legend in your own lunchtime you already are.

Adios.

I don't like what the nasty man is saying. Please switch him off.

Small victories.

30 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

So, whilst those who backed him on here try and twist themselves to extricate and distance themselves from the inevitable conclusion to four miserable years of lies, hate and division let's just avail ourselves of the excuses/not excuses 

- this was the act of extremists like the KKK

The facts say differently, this mob was made up of generally normal people, like the woman who was shot. This is what happens when you play to people's basest values and fuel it with a fear of otherness for your own political ends

- He was the reset button that was needed

If by reset, people meant going back to the war of independence, then spot on. If the reset is the willingness to overturn democracy, then its a button pushed to take a country into a dictatorship. But I suppose thats fine if the PC brigade get upset and we can call a spade a spade once again.

- Its a flaw in the constitution 

Yes, a constitution that has held fast for hundreds of years. Built on the basis of Locke and Rousseau. A constitution that was honed by the blood of people fighting for freedom. It'll be the constitution's fault, not a desperate, power hungry demagogue. How did we not see?

- I never liked Trump, he was just a necessary evil

Ah, the ole switcharoo. Its the other person's fault for not reading between the subtlety of the Four More Year line. "You see, if he had four more year, whilst I wouldn't like it, its what is needed to put the country - nay world - back on course." Well, I think we can see the vacuity of that position by last night's events.

- If this was black people, there would be praise, (Lewis Hamilton/David Lammy/Sadiq Khan) would be wearing a t-shirt about it by the weekend.

Probably the most insidious of the excuses, hiding contempt whilst validating what happened and then running behind the coattails Marxism or whatever helps to throw doubt of the real meaning.

- I have never worn flip flops and I don't even like trifle.

Fake news.

👍

Meanwhile Our PM and his government have been condemning the violence and asking for a peaceful transfer of power. Not one of them has mentioned Trumps direct role in inciting this. 

Priti Patel says Trump should tell the protesters to go home! Dim witted bitch.

• Members
55 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

What a dick you are. I had you on ignore but relented when I did my new year amnesty. You can actually be number 1 this time instead of the legend in your own lunchtime you already are.

Adios.

😂 kin’ell

• Moderators
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Is that aimed at me, gimp mask?

You need to check back sonny. Consistently said he's a loon. You can try and stick the 'supporter' label as much as you like (the condescending cunt of the decade needs help - in many ways). It won't work.

Hopefully, when this all dies down, the US left will behave differently and the nutjobs will crawl back under whichever rock they emerged from. I can see a face off between these nutters and someone like the hardcore BLM coming unless sleepy Joe finds a way to cool everything down.

yes it was

don't deny you don't rate him, even if it was just because he pissed off people you didn't like

"I like him because he winds up silly cunts"

think you also referred to him as the shot in the arm american politics needed

all this is on his watch, some saw this sort of stuff coming a mile off, others were happy because he wasn't Clinton or because some actors from Hollywood weren't happy

no more years

thank fuck

• Site Supporter

Congress has just announced that Biden has won the election. The inauguration of the new POTUS could be fun. These rednecks just aren’t letting go just because Congress says there was nothing underhand in the voting.