Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

Meanwhile Our PM and his government have been condemning the violence and asking for a peaceful transfer of power. Not one of them has mentioned Trumps direct role in inciting this. 

Priti Patel says Trump should tell the protesters to go home! Dim witted bitch.

Disagree

we should keep out of other countries democracy, wherever possible.

33 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Disagree

we should keep out of other countries democracy, wherever possible.

We haven't been shy in this respect for other countries when it suits - Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea.  A standing US President is directly responsible for refusing to allow a smooth transition of power and inciting protestors to riot.  That needs calling out for what it is, not mealy-mouthed words about democracy and telling protestors to go home.

1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

Priti Patel says Trump should tell the protesters to go home! Dim witted bitch.

She is a smug fuckwit isn't she? She fulfils 'quotas' though 😉.

She's that thick (and thicc) she can't correlate drinking 3L of ghee on a daily basis with the ever increasing size of her humungous arse.

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

She is a smug fuckwit isn't she? She fulfils 'quotas' though 😉.

She's that thick (and thicc) she can't correlate drinking 3L of ghee on a daily basis with the ever increasing size of her humungous arse.

To be fair she has gone further with her later comments and condemned Trump, Jeremy Hunt has also been more critical of him.  I just feel our government were very reluctant to do this initially and that does not reflect well. 

7 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

We haven't been shy in this respect for other countries when it suits - Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea.  A standing US President is directly responsible for refusing to allow a smooth transition of power and inciting protestors to riot.  That needs calling out for what it is, not mealy-mouthed words about democracy and telling protestors to go home.

I did say “wherever possible”

Perhaps we should send in our troops?

6 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

To be fair she has gone further with her later comments and condemned Trump, Jeremy Hunt has also been more critical of him.  I just feel our government were very reluctant to do this initially and that does not reflect well. 

Nah, your first observation was right...

From now on in I'm going to start wailing on the likes of Patel, Rishi, Javid, Kwarteng and Zahawi et al for their gross incompetence. Just that, nothing else...🐕:whistle:

7 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I did say “wherever possible”

Perhaps we should send in our troops?

We are talking about the USA, they are supposed to be the leaders of the free world.  If you don't think this is a suitable case for a UK government to be critically vocal then when is it ?  As I said earlier, they would not be shy if it was another country.  

9 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

We are talking about the USA, they are supposed to be the leaders of the free world.  If you don't think this is a suitable case for a UK government to be critically vocal then when is it ?  As I said earlier, they would not be shy if it was another country.  

Aye. Our dickhead should be saying their dickhead is an absolute dickhead.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Number 1. It's a badge of honour I suppose.

I mean I did start the trifle/beach towel thing, so I should get something for my achievements.

I wonder if he's building back up to a "dirty dozen" again? 

Can you imagine,

''Mr. President, The British Prime Minister has condemed your actions.''

''........................and?''

''So has the Scottish First Minister.''

''Scotland has a first minister?''

''Also, Priti Patel.''

''Holy hellfire in a handcart. Gaaadam it, now things are gettin' serious. Quick call in the National Guard, phone the UN!''

• Members
24 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Number 1. It's a badge of honour I suppose.

I mean I did start the trifle/beach towel thing, so I should get something for my achievements.

Picture the scene 

Down under NYE

12:01

Mrs Bolty “ Happy new year luv, ya comin to bed?”

Bolty “Nah , you pop off to bed Sheila, Captain Bolts is gonna see which one of these Pom bastards is lucky enough to get off the list”

*cracks a fosters, The Jam In the background”

“Right let’s have a look”

@Not in Crawley nah that ice cream selling dingo can stay on

@Spider “Nah maybe next year fella”

@mickbrown “ Yeah why not, new beginnings and a all that

Boltys inner voice “Jumping dingo testciles Bolty, Micky brown has to stay on the list what are you thinking man, Streuth.”

Bolty - “Yeah you’re right, Sorry Mick you’re staying on it fella.

”Righto let’s see what Marlene and Big Al Stewart are up to”