Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

9 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

They are now off line, Amazon pulled their servers at midnight

It got hacked beforehand though.

The hacker was a 26-yo non-binary person with green hair from Vienna, that won't please the MAGA crowd

• Members
9 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

The first lady seems a bit upset about Wednesday

Melania Identifies Real Victim of the Deadly Capitol Riots: Herself (msn.com)

self centered piece of shit

“It is inspiring to see that so many have found a passion and enthusiasm in participating in an election, but we must not allow that passion to turn to violence,”

Wow. 

A White House press secretary actually let that go out. 😂😂

Get rid of these cunts

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Would Bolty go pop if Pelosi had the last laugh?

Yes. But he wouldn't say so.

He's happy that Trump annoyed the bloke out of Oceans 11 for a couple of years. That was always the gameplan.

Personally, I'd bet Clooney will consider the last 4 years worthwhile given the utter drubbing Trump has had.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

He's happy that Trump annoyed the bloke out of Oceans 11 for a couple of years. That was always the gameplan.

Personally, I'd bet Clooney will consider the last 4 years worthwhile given the utter drubbing Trump has had.

You'll be going on the list sonny.......

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Recalcitrant! Recalcitrant! Recalcitrant!

• Members
Just now, tyldesley_white said:

But doesn't seem to be bothered about 4000 Americans dyeing every day from Covid 

I can also see more revenue steams will be cut of from him in the future

Dems have moved quick to get this impeachment through. One thing I overlooked is the control they now have, get enough Republicans on side and this could get interesting. 

Going to an inauguration is on my bucket list but I’m glad I’m this side of the pond come the 20th

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Dems have moved quick to get this impeachment through. One thing I overlooked is the control they now have, get enough Republicans on side and this could get interesting. 

Going to an inauguration is on my bucket list but I’m glad I’m this side of the pond come the 20th

From what I've watched today, they really want to make sure in cant run for any federal office every again, that will take him completely out of the picture

Yea I would love to do one too

25 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

From what I've watched today, they really want to make sure in cant run for any federal office every again, that will take him completely out of the picture

And he'd lose all the trappings of an ex president.

Doesn't even have to be done before the inauguration apparently.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

And he'd lose all the trappings of an ex president.

Doesn't even have to be done before the inauguration apparently.

Yes he will , 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Former_Presidents_Act#:~:text=Secret Service protection.-,Current status,insurance%2C and Secret Service protection.

the 2nd one seems to be a bit vague,  seems as longs its started you can finish it anytime, they are saying probably after Biden's first 100 days, that will give him chance to start to sort the shit show out without the distraction of Trump 2nd impeachment 

37 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

The idea of him never being able to stand again would I imagine be very attractive to the Republicans. Although one of his idiot kids will probably step up. 
I do think however any such action will simply widen the divides. I can not believe how many people are convinced the vote was rigged. 
These people are becoming radicalised. 

I do not know what the answer is but attacking him all guns blazing based on interpretation of wording is a tough one. Be great to find out he has committed some real fraud or fucked a dwarf in the Oval Office. 

1 hour ago, tyldesley_white said:

But doesn't seem to be bothered about 4000 Americans dyeing every day from Covid 

I can also see more revenue steams will be cut of from him in the future

It would be amusing if the banks were to stop lending him money.