Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

People are very quick to judge the revolutionaries as being thick as fuck for talking photos.

Neglecting how important it was to capture, for posterity - the overthrow, the changing of the guard, the draining of the cesspool on The Potomac.

In three hundred years images like this...

3687fcd2-9c10-47c1-99e6-5d1c095e5d13_114

Could've been hanging next to that below in The Capitol Rotunda...

1200px-Declaration_of_Independence_(1819

And they would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids (George Soros, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, George Clooney, Lesley Judd, Senator Amy Schumer et al.)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Pence won’t invoke the 25th amendment. 
Impeachment won’t happen.

Probably for the best. Removing Trump from office before next Wednesday could be absolutely deadly

He's apparently admitted "some" blame for what happened.

That's asfar as he's ever going to go.

His silence is golden.

He'll just disappear like a moist fart. Slowly, and with a lingering atmosphere but eventually only remembered for the skid it left behind.

• Members
26 minutes ago, Spider said:

He's apparently admitted "some" blame for what happened.

That's asfar as he's ever going to go.

His silence is golden.

He'll just disappear like a moist fart. Slowly, and with a lingering atmosphere but eventually only remembered for the skid it left behind.

Damage limitation. You bet your bollocks to a barndance he uses this in his bid to run in 4 years. 
Can’t come out and invoke it because it will be seen as “un-American” shudders

Can’t support it because  he’ll lose the fence sitters. Keep quiet Mike. 

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Damage limitation. You bet your bollocks to a barndance he uses this in his bid to run in 4 years. 
Can’t come out and invoke it because it will be seen as “un-American” shudders

Can’t support it because  he’ll lose the fence sitters. Keep quiet Mike. 

Nothing to worry about, according to Trump its just a hoax 🤒

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Pence won’t invoke the 25th amendment. 
Impeachment won’t happen.

Probably for the best. Removing Trump from office before next Wednesday could be absolutely deadly

They've started proceedings, and I now think they'll do through with it- but obviously it will not be done before he's gone.

If the cunts are going to try more disruptive activity on inauguration day anyway, they may as well shoe the orange one.

Be interesting. In terms of looking after his own arse Trump could issue a plea for calm, but that might piss off his supporters. 

If he says nothing he becomes irrelevant. 

If he says something provocative he could dig himself deeper. 

You wonder if he has realised that outside his little bubble he is regarded as such a loon. There was an article somewhere about how the Trumps will not be as welcome as they used to be within the New York elite as they were which will burn his ego. 

39 minutes ago, Ani said:

Be interesting. In terms of looking after his own arse Trump could issue a plea for calm, but that might piss off his supporters. 

If he says nothing he becomes irrelevant. 

If he says something provocative he could dig himself deeper. 

You wonder if he has realised that outside his little bubble he is regarded as such a loon. There was an article somewhere about how the Trumps will not be as welcome as they used to be within the New York elite as they were which will burn his ego. 

Trump Denies Responsibility for Capitol Riot, Says Impeachment Push Causing ‘Tremendous Anger’ (msn.com)

• Members
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They've started proceedings, and I now think they'll do through with it- but obviously it will not be done before he's gone.

If the cunts are going to try more disruptive activity on inauguration day anyway, they may as well shoe the orange one.

Would stop him from running again( not that I think he would) plus he’ll lose his former President privileges 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

No, but he pissed off George Clooney for four years, so I'm sure he thinks it's all worth it

Very true.

What is a tidy minx milf like Melania doing with a prick like Trump anyway? Sure he has money but so do so many others who don't look like an inflatable wotsit. I can only guess that once snared he gaslighted the fuck out of her.

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, Rudy said:

😂😂😂

Appears. APPEARS.

jJmiG2h.gif?noredirect

Fuckin hell I love America 

I don't like sticking up for that gobshite, but unless there's evidence that he left the building there would be no case for a theft or burglary charge in England. I'd hope it's some American equivalent of a public order charge, and I hope the cunt's been found guilty. 

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

His fans will retreat as far back as pointing out that he is very wealthy, so must be successful

A lot of his fans of course are now pretending they were never his fans, and claim they always knew he was a loon.......