Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

When I reach peak lockdown boredom - which will be soon - i might entertain myself by going through this thread, but interesting to see who said what.

You don't really need to look. You could write a script based on your general feelings, and it would be 95% accurate.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Ani said:

The stories that some Republicans voted against impeachment because they were scared for their families is shocking  

It's only shocking if you believe the Nazi's were a "one-off" that could never happen again. This is how it happened last time.

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

It's only shocking if you believe the Nazi's were a "one-off" that could never happen again. This is how it happened last time.

What ? 

You do not find it shocking that in the supposed biggest democracy in the world representatives are scared to cast their vote ? 

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Ani said:

What ? 

You do not find it shocking that in the supposed biggest democracy in the world representatives are scared to cast their vote ? 

Frankly, no. We've all had 4 years to slowly digest it, and some of us have been saying from day 1 how dangerous his rhetoric was, and the route it would likely take. So, no. I am not shocked that something very predictable actually happened.

Edited by Cheese

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Frankly, no. We've all had 4 years to slowly digest it, and some of us have been saying from day 1 how dangerous his rhetoric was, and the route it would likely take. So, no. I am not shocked that something very predictable happened.

Strange that you never predicted it then. 

It is one thing to make general ascertains that things could get messy and nasty. It is a total extreme that elected representatives are scared to vote.  

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Ani said:

Strange that you never predicted it then. 

It is one thing to make general ascertains that things could get messy and nasty. It is a total extreme that elected representatives are scared to vote.  

Predicted what? I was mocked for saying Trump was deploying Nazi tactics 4 year ago! Short memories....

Just now, Cheese said:

Predicted what? I was mocked for saying Trump was deploying Nazi tactics 4 year ago! Short memories....

So you said 4 years that he was doing something. Did you predict representatives being scared to vote ? That is what I said is shocking. 

I am no Trump fan but you have for some reason picked up on something I have posted as though I am stupid for saying it. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Ani said:

So you said 4 years that he was doing something. Did you predict representatives being scared to vote ? That is what I said is shocking. 

I am no Trump fan but you have for some reason picked up on something I have posted as though I am stupid for saying it. 

Not at all. Apologies if it came across that way.

You asked if I found it "shocking" that Senators were scared to vote a certain way. I don't find it "shocking" as the Trump presidency was always going to result in this sort of nonsense - as I've been saying for years...

Edited by Cheese

• Members
18 hours ago, Spider said:

Its been 4 years of utter failure and embarrassment, culminating in complete humiliation.

I may have enjoyed it more than you 🥰

You're like Pelosi. Numb cunts who can't see that what they are doing will only fan the flames not douse them.

Ah well, it will be entertaining to a point I suppose. Fucking madhouse that place. Quite clear that there are many things from the US that I love (especially NFL and afro American music) but you'd have to have rocks in your head to want to live there.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

You're like Pelosi. Numb cunts who can't see that what they are doing will only fan the flames not douse them.

Ah well, it will be entertaining to a point I suppose. Fucking madhouse that place. Quite clear that there are many things from the US that I love (especially NFL and afro American music) but you'd have to have rocks in your head to want to live there.

Imagine saying that.

Then imagine thinking it's better to appease LITERAL NAZI'S with lies they want to hear, rather than telling the truth, in the hope that they won't kick off. This cunt is absolutely addled.

Edited by Cheese

• Moderators
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Honestly, do you think what's been happening of late is down to anyone but Trump fanning the flames? 

He's doused the country then lit a match, leaving a massive fire in his wake 

And now you're making on the democrats are the issue because they're only going to make it worse 

Fuck that, fuck America 

But yes, it's entertaining to watch, we agree on that