Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Saw a fleeting glimpse of one of them making the case for not impeaching him.

He talked about making him a "martyr" and had some validity. 

Time will tell.

Yeah, that's usually what terrorists say about their leaders.

13 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

chamberlain.jpg?w=748

"...I have in my hand a letter from Herr Beardy Wierdo (the bloke with the holocaust sweater) - he writes that it's all Nancy Pelosi's fault, and if the Don is impeached he'll scweam and scweam and scweam until he's sick..."

Is this a pre-cursor to Phil Gartside's lesser known " I've got a fax in my pocket... We've signed Rivaldo " speech? 

• Members
On 14/01/2021 at 10:45, Cheese said:

Imagine saying that.

Then imagine thinking it's better to appease LITERAL NAZI'S with lies they want to hear, rather than telling the truth, in the hope that they won't kick off. This cunt is absolutely addled.

I gave you a like for that one. You're so fucking stupid you deserve encouragement.

'Literal nazi's'? Never actually met a nazi but, in modern times, I'd be more inclined to expect them to be illiterate.

If you think the trouble is over, it is you who are addled. That spiteful and vindictive bitch Pelosi will make sure it is more intense than it would have been.

• Members
23 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

chamberlain.jpg?w=748

"...I have in my hand a letter from Herr Beardy Wierdo (the bloke with the holocaust sweater) - he writes that it's all Nancy Pelosi's fault, and if the Don is impeached he'll scweam and scweam and scweam until he's sick..."

The ramblings of a pickled brain. Yes, the seeds of this were sown well before Trump was elected by people just like Pelosi. It is why he got elected in the first place because folk were sick to the back teeth of worthless turds like her only interested in scoring political points and feathering their own nests and not giving a fuck for the average Joe.

When the average Joe feels ignored and not listened to is when he is at his most dangerous. The day of Bidens inauguration will be anything but peaceful and the likes of Pelosi and Schumer  have ratchetted it up by a large degree by displaying their visceral hatred for the man who pulled their noses out of the main trough and gave them four years of having to put up with the next trough down. Despicable bastards.

Strap yourselves in. It will not be pretty.

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

The ramblings of a pickled brain. Yes, the seeds of this were sown well before Trump was elected by people just like Pelosi. It is why he got elected in the first place because folk were sick to the back teeth of worthless turds like her only interested in scoring political points and feathering their own nests and not giving a fuck for the average Joe.

When the average Joe feels ignored and not listened to is when he is at his most dangerous. The day of Bidens inauguration will be anything but peaceful and the likes of Pelosi and Schumer  have ratchetted it up by a large degree by displaying their visceral hatred for the man who pulled their noses out of the main trough and gave them four years of having to put up with the next trough down. Despicable bastards.

Strap yourselves in. It will not be pretty.

The average joe just had 4 years of precisely what they wanted.

Now, the silent majority have chosen a different, better more peaceful and tolerant path.

They can sulk and mither all they want, but they lost and need to get over it.

The visionaries have spoken. 

2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

The ramblings of a pickled brain...

This is rich coming from a self-confessed imbiber of cider - a tipple supped solely by daytime drinker dossers, tramps and toothless simpletons.

As for the rest of your reactionary Trump-bumning rhetoric, I CBA reading it - life's too short.

I imagine it went along the lines of; necessary reset, shot arm needed, ignore peril, Lesley Judd, I'm off in a minute - for good, the spics need our money, I hate George Swooney, The Don is ace I love him...'

Edited by Youri McAnespie

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I gave you a like for that one. You're so fucking stupid you deserve encouragement.

'Literal nazi's'? Never actually met a nazi but, in modern times, I'd be more inclined to expect them to be illiterate.

If you think the trouble is over, it is you who are addled. That spiteful and vindictive bitch Pelosi will make sure it is more intense than it would have been.

I don't really know much about Nancy Pelosi. I'm sure I'll learn more over the next four years. But 'spiteful' and 'vindictive' are two adjectives I'm sure you could use to sum up hundreds of separate episodes in Donald Trump's presidency. I can think of about 5 off the top of my head.

17 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Question; how do people get to be such experts on the politics and personalities IN OTHER COUNTRIES? I haven't got a fucking clue who half of the cabinet are, in my actual own country.

Twitter tells you all you need to know, and gives sufficient unbiased information that allows any person to form an opinion

17 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Question; how do people get to be such experts on the politics and personalities IN OTHER COUNTRIES? I haven't got a fucking clue who half of the cabinet are, in my actual own country.

Me too and the half I have heard of are fucking morons.

Still, I do know that Trump is a bellend and anybody who thinks he shouldn't face consequences for the shit storm he created wants their bumps feeling.

I always find it funny when people think Trump, a completely self-interested billionaire, is better for the Average Joe

If the average Joe is a millionaire, perhaps.

Proper boomer logic

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Self-education. If you're not interested, you won't feel any need to know about these things. If you are interested for whatever reason, you just look them up and take notice. Either position is perfectly reasonable.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

I always find it funny when people think Trump, a completely self-interested billionaire, is better for the Average Joe

If the average Joe is a millionaire, perhaps.

Proper boomer logic

Much like his supporters being portrayed as having "economic anxiety" and being the "forgotten classes" who've been "left behind". Most of the twats arrested after the storming of The Capitol are middle-class extremists. Off-Duty Cops, firefighters, bankers, lawyers, rich kids. The only thing they have in common is their White Supremacist beliefs.

Edited by Cheese

7 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Ey up fella, hope all is well.

You've been quiet on this.

Imagine the uproar if the BLM protestors had stormed the Whitehouse leaving 5 people dead. 

Well done for finding one of them involved. That insurgence sound like a nasty bunch. 

Roll on the 20th. 

56 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Much like his supporters being portrayed as having "economic anxiety" and being the "forgotten classes" who've been "left behind". Most of the twats arrested after the storming of The Capitol are middle-class extremists. Off-Duty Cops, firefighters, bankers, lawyers, rich kids. The only thing they have in common is their White Supremacist beliefs.

You’ve spoken to them all? Wow well Done cheese for investigating before posting. Impressive sir