Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You’ve spoken to them all? Wow well Done cheese for investigating before posting. Impressive sir 

If you innocently attended a rally for some reason, then you looked around and noticed there were hundreds of Neo-Nazi's, White Supremacists and Holocaust-Deniers in attendance, and then they said "Follow us!", would you follow them? 

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

If you innocently attended a rally for some reason, then you looked around and noticed there were hundreds of Neo-Nazi's, White Supremacists and Holocaust-Deniers in attendance, and then they said "Follow us!", would you follow them? 

I wouldn’t attend a rally or a protest.  

but in direct response to your question of course not. But you already knew this. 

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

The ramblings of a pickled brain. Yes, the seeds of this were sown well before Trump was elected by people just like Pelosi. It is why he got elected in the first place because folk were sick to the back teeth of worthless turds like her only interested in scoring political points and feathering their own nests and not giving a fuck for the average Joe.

When the average Joe feels ignored and not listened to is when he is at his most dangerous. The day of Bidens inauguration will be anything but peaceful and the likes of Pelosi and Schumer  have ratchetted it up by a large degree by displaying their visceral hatred for the man who pulled their noses out of the main trough and gave them four years of having to put up with the next trough down. Despicable bastards.

Strap yourselves in. It will not be pretty.

Anyone trying to blame anyone other than Trump for the shambles is deluded. 
There have always been the likes of Pelosi on the left and their equivalents on the right, but strangely nothing like what we saw last week  

It all happened because Trump whipped it up with months of rhetoric about cheating. Coming from a man totally lacking in principles is a joke. The fact you are trying blame others says more about your political blinkers than anything else  

Trump played with fire and now everyone is getting burned. As you say the seeds of discontent were already there but the President legitimising the conspiracy theories has seen it all explode.  

It is down to Trump and his gang.  Imagine how twisted your knickers would get if any elected leader from the Left gave as much power to their kids as Trump did.  

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Ey up fella, hope all is well.

You've been quiet on this.

Imagine the uproar if the BLM protestors had stormed the Whitehouse leaving 5 people dead. 

Well done for finding one of them involved. That insurgence sound like a nasty bunch. 

Roll on the 20th. 

Yep, sounds as nasty a vile bunch as those encouraged by the Democrats to do similar in most cities last year  😉 

Before you ask pal, all links to both sides are online, and both lots of idiots want locking up asap so the hatred and division in that nation can be sorted.

• Members
5 hours ago, Carlos said:

Question; how do people get to be such experts on the politics and personalities IN OTHER COUNTRIES? I haven't got a fucking clue who half of the cabinet are, in my actual own country.

Was given the JFK era at school to study. It went from there. I know more about American politics than here through self education 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I’m exactly where I want to be thanks 

I know. You don't want to learn or consider anything any more. You've found your place, and you're staying there regardless. I find it a bit sad, but I respect it.

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I know. You don't want to learn or consider anything any more. You've found your place, and you're staying there regardless. I find it a bit sad, but I respect it.

Because that’s what I said.

And that’s coming from You? Lord help me 

4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Yep, sounds as nasty a vile bunch as those encouraged by the Democrats to do similar in most cities last year  😉 

Before you ask pal, all links to both sides are online, and both lots of idiots want locking up asap so the hatred and division in that nation can be sorted.

Aye.

Which Democrats incited some of summer's violence? What did they say? 

• Members
16 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

I think it's important to remember Ashley Judd, George Clooney and the wonderful Nancy Pelosi aren't laughing with you.  They're laughing AT you.

No more years, you lost, get over it etc

:rofl: I lost? FFS, you are so well named it isn't funny. 

• Members
15 hours ago, Cheese said:

You almost hear Bolty salivating at the thought of Neo-Nazi's murdering and maiming their fellow citizens because daddy Trump told them to...

As I said, so fucking stupid. Besides being the most contrary cunt on here you'd be in the running for the idiot award.

• Members
12 hours ago, Carlos said:

Question; how do people get to be such experts on the politics and personalities IN OTHER COUNTRIES? I haven't got a fucking clue who half of the cabinet are, in my actual own country.

This does not surprise me.

Some people take a keener interest in current affairs than you do it seems. If it is of any help to you I have now reached an aggregate of close to 20 years working for large US corporations so that might give you a clue?

• Members
9 hours ago, Ani said:

Anyone trying to blame anyone other than Trump for the shambles is deluded. 
There have always been the likes of Pelosi on the left and their equivalents on the right, but strangely nothing like what we saw last week  

It all happened because Trump whipped it up with months of rhetoric about cheating. Coming from a man totally lacking in principles is a joke. The fact you are trying blame others says more about your political blinkers than anything else  

Trump played with fire and now everyone is getting burned. As you say the seeds of discontent were already there but the President legitimising the conspiracy theories has seen it all explode.  

It is down to Trump and his gang.  Imagine how twisted your knickers would get if any elected leader from the Left gave as much power to their kids as Trump did.  

I don't wear knickers matey but what you do in the privacy of your own home is your business.

I'm off to polish my political blinkers :D

16 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Aye.

Which Democrats incited some of summer's violence? What did they say? 

I won't mention Kamala Harris being involved in setting up a fund to get the rioters out on bail.

I wonder if we see a repeat of the inauguration from the other year 🤔 

Some interesting comments on the link which answers your question above too

Have a nice day now 😊 

Someone quite wise once wrote, you can glean a lot about someone from whom they associate with...

One can apply the same maxim to the Twatterverse.

How is Obersturmbannführer Vance these days?

As for the above, fuck mop, nineteen years old and favvering the offspring of Niles Crane and Norman Bates.

I've trainers older than him.

He sounds fucking delightful company.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Kashuv

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

I won't mention Kamala Harris being involved in setting up a fund to get the rioters out on bail.

I wonder if we see a repeat of the inauguration from the other year 🤔 

Some interesting comments on the link which answers your question above too

Have a nice day now 😊 

Cheers Miami - Asked as I was genuinely curious as I hadn't heard any Dems support actual rioting. 

The Minnesota Freedom Fund is (IMO) a reaction to what is an oppressive prison and justice system in the US. It clearly does some good for people who end up spending years in jail awaiting trial, often for crimes they didn't commit. Minnesota Freedom Fund (mnfreedomfund.org)

Unfortunately, its funds have been poorly managed and in some cases used on the wrong people. It can't continue to operate in this way and it was daft of Kamala to back it. But claiming she is instigating riots because of this mistake is just clutching at straws. 

You're preaching to the converted by showing me videos of leftists acting the thugs. And I won't be scrawling for evidence given by random twitter commenters. There are idiots on both sides. There are also a majority on both sides who have an amendment right to protest and have been doing so peacefully. Whether in the summer or at Trump's rally. 

But there is one big difference. Trump's supporters are out in their thousands supporting a bullshit conspiracy about a rigged election with no evidence. Those out in the summer were protesting against a very real issue effecting the lives of millions of black Americans. Unfortunately, certain groups have been hijacking that movement. But you really can't blame politicians, or accuse them of siding with rioters by supporting those protesting peacefully. Of which there were many. 

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Cheers Miami - Asked as I was genuinely curious as I hadn't heard any Dems support actual rioting. 

The Minnesota Freedom Fund is (IMO) a reaction to what is an oppressive prison and justice system in the US. It clearly does some good for people who end up spending years in jail awaiting trial, often for crimes they didn't commit. Minnesota Freedom Fund (mnfreedomfund.org)

Unfortunately, its funds have been poorly managed and in some cases used on the wrong people. It can't continue to operate in this way and it was daft of Kamala to back it. But claiming she is instigating riots because of this mistake is just clutching at straws. 

You're preaching to the converted by showing me videos of leftists acting the thugs. And I won't be scrawling for evidence given by random twitter commenters. There are idiots on both sides. There are also a majority on both sides who have an amendment right to protest and have been doing so peacefully. Whether in the summer or at Trump's rally. 

But there is one big difference. Trump's supporters are out in their thousands supporting a bullshit conspiracy about a rigged election with no evidence. Those out in the summer were protesting against a very real issue effecting the lives of millions of black Americans. Unfortunately, certain groups have been hijacking that movement. But you really can't blame politicians, or accuse them of siding with rioters by supporting those protesting peacefully. Of which there were many. 

Maxine Waters, no need for Tolstoy 😉 😜 

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Someone quite wise once wrote, you can glean a lot about someone from whom they associate with...

As for the above, fuck mop, nineteen years old and favvering the offspring of Niles Crane and Norman Bates.

I do find young conservatives altogether weird creatures

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Play the ball, not the man  😉