Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Members
19 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

If some people doubt that some people believe in white entitlement , here its

I could be wrong here but don’t you have to stand trial be convicted before you are pardoned?

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

More names... No evidence they started a riot 👏

I'll make bullet points for you next time,

I'm not this boring in the pub, promise 😉🍻

Aaah, I never said they started a riot though did I ?

Check out the actions and words of Waters 😉 

Thank god neither of us are like this in the pub 😄  

21 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Play the ball, not the man  😉 

I'll take that as a backhanded compliment coming from the king of the two-footed lunge against man (and woman).

I notice the logo of 'TurningPoint UK' in that video of that black woman (never heard of her btw) being nicked.

For the uninitiated the organisation above ^ is a sister offshoot of the American 'TurningPoint' - another one of those lovely societies that's a gnat's breath from getting itself on The Anti-Defamation League's watchlist.

Loads of Trump's 'good folk' as members (jump to 'Controversies').

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Point_USA

Like young Kyle, probably not the best source to post links to and/or retweet.

Some people will consider the arsehole rather than the shit.

This isn't a defence of the woman either, before you 'boom fact' me.

Never heard of her, she might be a repugnant fucker - but she's of no consequence to me.

6 hours ago, Rudy said:

Wrongly maligned as a racist bigot that fella ^...

Only caught bits of that film but I say nonsense, he was a fight fan and he had a black girlfriend.

Doesn't sound like a racist to me.

He also loved black music and would get his fiddler to play some tunes for his workers, so they could get on it at impromptu after-midnight proto-raves.

Er, actually, no, that was t'other one wasn't it? I always get them mixed up (antebellum plantation owners in cinema).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'll take that as a backhanded compliment coming from the king of the two-footed lunge against man (and woman).

I notice the logo of 'TurningPoint UK' in that video of that black woman (never heard of her btw) being nicked.

For the uninitiated the organisation above ^ is a sister offshoot of the American 'TurningPoint' - another one of those lovely societies that's a gnat's breath from getting itself on The Anti-Defamation League's watchlist.

Loads of Trump's 'good folk' as members (jump to 'Controversies').

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Point_USA

Like young Kyle, probably not the best source to post links to and/or retweet.

Some people will consider the arsehole rather than the shit.

This isn't a defence of the woman either, before you 'boom fact' me.

Never heard of her, she might be a repugnant fucker - but she's of no consequence to me.

Ball played again eh ?

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Ball played again eh ?

You might not think so, but I do read other viewpoints, but sometimes your sources or who you link to are often of the loony-right.

It undermines your argument.

Only on here are middle-roaders portrayed as rabid communists but I'll play along.

If I was posting links to stuff published by, I dunno; BLM, Momentum, SWP, Unite, The Morning Star, Extinction Rebellion et al how would you consider my argument? Rightly invalid, probably.

2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And just to clarify, the 'arsehole' is the source i.e. Paul Joseph Watson, Vance, Kyle etc.

The 'shit' is what they cherrypick and put out there to further their agenda.

As Mandy Rice-Davis once said "Well, he would say that, wouldn't he?"

Quite ironic you mention cherry picking and reading opinions from both sides, especially when you know all those names on the right, but claim not to know the loudest BLM mouthpiece of all, the one and only Sasha Johnson.......priceless 😄 

Sweet dreams x

3 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You might not think so, but I do read other viewpoints, but sometimes your sources or who you link to are often of the loony-right.

It undermines your argument.

Only on here are middle-roaders portrayed as rabid communists but I'll play along.

If I was posting links to stuff published by, I dunno; BLM, Momentum, SWP, Unite, The Morning Star, Extinction Rebellion et al how would you consider my argument? Rightly invalid, probably.

See my post above x

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Quite ironic you mention cherry picking and reading opinions from both sides, especially when you know all those names on the right, but claim not to know the loudest BLM mouthpiece of all, the one and only Sasha Johnson.......priceless 😄 

Sweet dreams x

So you're accusing me of being a liar, then? Pretty much par for the course, I can categorically state I'd never heard of the woman until that video was posted on here. That in itself is strange as, since the leftists' fifth column takeover of this forum, you'd think it'd be awash with links and retweets of Marxist claptrap - yet there is none.

I know those names 'on the right' (the right of Joseph Goebbels I presume?) solely because you've linked to them on here at some point, I sometimes go down those rabbit holes, mainly out of morbid curiosity but also because asking 'what's their angle?' is a basic tenet of critical thinking.

I'm rarely surprised when I follow one of your links and look at comments etc. One is never a tap or two from the brain fart of some barely literate idiot 'patriot' (who are owt but) - some of whom's IQ must reach double figures, thus they've enough nous to conceal their bigotry, others aren't as mentally agile and/or don't give a fuck, being ensconced in a 'safe space' echo chamber.

Anyhow, it's a free country, you crack on, but don't spit the dummy if you pick poor sources and folk pull you up for it.

I only got up for a piss. 🙁

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

So you're accusing me of being a liar, then? Pretty much par for the course, I can categorically state I'd never heard of the woman until that video was posted on here. That in itself is strange as, since the leftists' fifth column takeover of this forum, you'd think it'd be awash with links and retweets of Marxist claptrap - yet there is none.

I know those names 'on the right' (the right of Joseph Goebbels I presume?) solely because you've linked to them on here at some point, I sometimes go down those rabbit holes, mainly out of morbid curiosity but also because asking 'what's their angle?' is a basic tenet of critical thinking.

I'm rarely surprised when I follow one of your links and look at comments etc. One is never a tap or two from the brain fart of some barely literate idiot 'patriot' (who are owt but) - some of whom's IQ must reach double figures, thus they've enough nous to conceal their bigotry, others aren't as mentally agile and/or don't give a fuck, being ensconced in a 'safe space' echo chamber.

Anyhow, it's a free country, you crack on, but don't spit the dummy if you pick poor sources and folk pull you up for it.

No Boom

No Victory

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

must add, I have only heard of Sasha Johnson because of links posted on here probably by miaimi - one of her calling a black guy a coon, some of her gobbing off at rallies, and one where she was playing toy soliders in some London park with a load of lads doing drills, like she was forming a militia or something

likewise, I've only heard of Tommy Vance because of miami, in fact, he's pretty much my alternative to the MSM in finding out what goes on the world - and that's not knocking him, I like to cover all angles to see who'd saying/doing what

Going to be funny as people who get charged for attacking the Capitol say they did so to protect democracy and freedom as the President told them. Which adds to the case for prosecuting Trump for inciting it all. 

Stories coming out about the organisation of the whole event.  Whereas the vast majority would not be involved a significant number reportedly had very clear plans. If the reports that elected officials provided maps and tours of the building to people knowing their intent this could run and run. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Ani said:

Going to be funny as people who get charged for attacking the Capitol say they did so to protect democracy and freedom as the President told them. Which adds to the case for prosecuting Trump for inciting it all. 

Stories coming out about the organisation of the whole event.  Whereas the vast majority would not be involved a significant number reportedly had very clear plans. If the reports that elected officials provided maps and tours of the building to people knowing their intent this could run and run. 

If that’s true then it’s terrifying 

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

must add, I have only heard of Sasha Johnson because of links posted on here probably by miaimi - one of her calling a black guy a coon, some of her gobbing off at rallies, and one where she was playing toy soliders in some London park with a load of lads doing drills, like she was forming a militia or something

likewise, I've only heard of Tommy Vance because of miami, in fact, he's pretty much my alternative to the MSM in finding out what goes on the world - and that's not knocking him, I like to cover all angles to see who'd saying/doing what

Aye, I remember posting those links about her. She isn't a full shilling. Not sure if you saw that video she did after being released with the 4 little kids on it ?

Crikey, social services and Prevent need to have a serious look at her.