Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

He is the polar opposite of Trump. Compare his speech to Trumps 4 years ago, they could be more different.

Happy with a dull bloke who might just crack on and not make it all about himself.

Nice touch to get a Republican hero like Garth Brooks to finish off. That’ll send a few rednecks mentle

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

Happy with a dull bloke who might just crack on and not make it all about himself.

Nice touch to get a Republican hero like Garth Brooks to finish off. That’ll send a few rednecks mentle

I would have preferred Garth Crooks

CriminalFatherlyLarva-size_restricted.gi

770311586_tenor(17).gif.3f1085d98c9cde54

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Spider said:

What a shit rendition of a good song.

Whole thing is typically American. 

3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Thank you. Absolutely ridiculous comment from her and clear incitement.

Will wait for what LondonWanderer and his boom operator Spider have to say now.

Evening fella, you've been busy today. 

I think congratulations are in order - you've found something that could be seen as inciteful by the wrong people. "Make the phone calls, write the emails, show up. Whilst there is civil unrest in our lives, there will be civil unrest on the streets". Hardly a call to arms but the latter sentence was a daft thing to say. 

I'll leave the other video if you don't mind. Heavily taken out of context and intermitted with acts of violence to make it look like it is the fault of folk like Harris and Pelosi. Might as well be a Cassette Boy edit. You get this from both sides a lot these days. 

I'm curious though, & let's put aside the minorities on both sides who've been violent for this one. Do you think that Black people and politicians in America have legitimate reason to build a mass movement to protest against inequality over there?  Do you think Trump's supporters are right to be angry that the election was stolen from them through voter fraud?

Many of the things we take for granted today came about through mass protest. I'm not against politicians promoting it. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Folk are watching this on the tele??

I put the news channel on, to see what was happening re the virus.

The inauguration was on. Its also full coverage on BBC1.

Not really that arsed at all- the politics later is the important bit.

Made me laugh though when hand shakes and hugging broke out!

4 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Evening fella, you've been busy today. 

I think congratulations are in order - you've found something that could be seen as inciteful by the wrong people. "Make the phone calls, write the emails, show up. Whilst there is civil unrest in our lives, there will be civil unrest on the streets". Hardly a call to arms but the latter sentence was a daft thing to say. 

I'll leave the other video if you don't mind. Heavily taken out of context and intermitted with acts of violence to make it look like it is the fault of folk like Harris and Pelosi. Might as well be a Cassette Boy edit. You get this from both sides a lot these days. 

I'm curious though, & let's put aside the minorities on both sides who've been violent for this one. Do you think that Black people and politicians in America have legitimate reason to build a mass movement to protest against inequality over there?  Do you think Trump's supporters are right to be angry that the election was stolen from them through voter fraud?

Many of the things we take for granted today came about through mass protest. I'm not against politicians promoting it. 

Listen fella, don't try and take it to penalties, you asked for clear evidence and I gave it.

Besides, I couldn't really give a hoot re Yank politics 😆 

Thanks for 3 easy points.

After four years of crowing triumphalism and felching of 'The Don'...

I'm getting, spirits very strong...

I'm getting lots of...

From the very same usual suspects..

Clinton-Baptiste-e1528886349158.jpeg

"...I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT AMERICAN POLITICS..!"

Suck it up buttercups.

(I know you all thought Trump was a prick all along - course you did 🤥...)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Listen fella, don't try and take it to penalties, you asked for clear evidence and I gave it.

Besides, I couldn't really give a hoot re Yank politics 😆 

Thanks for 3 easy points.

It’s ok @London Wanderer , you can have 3 of the points I took off him.

😊😊😊🎯🎯🎯🎯🏀🏀🏀