Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Members
Just now, kent_white said:

Can't believe I'm actually watching this.

These last 4 years I must have said a hundred times that DT has been systematically undermining America's institutions.  Well this is what you end up with - The equivalent of Antifa storming the Houses of Parliament.

It's a tinderbox over there now and could get extremely ugly. It's about as close to an attempt to take power by force as I've ever seen in a Western Liberal democracy in my lifetime.

Frightening quite frankly.

Good innit 

These last 4 years I must have said a hundred times that DT has been systematically undermining America's institutions.  Well this is what you end up with - The equivalent of Antifa storming the Houses of Parliament.

It's a tinderbox over there now and could get extremely ugly. It's about as close to an attempt to take power by force as I've ever seen in a Western Liberal democracy in my lifetime.

There's very little 'liberal' about this. This wouldn't be out of place in an African dictatorship or a banana republic in the 80s

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

curfew at 6-00pm

Should be fun ... not

Is there any sort of dissent elsewhere in the country

I imagine Texas in the main is Republican except maybe places like Austen, dunno

How's it going down there?

Again, I wait for the next Trumpington defence post....

It'll make the mental gymnastics of the election look.like a warm.up

Can someone do our resident genius a favour and highlight to him that not only have I never defended or supported trump 

and nor am I excusing anything he’s done. Or condoning what’s happening now. Before his top knot gets all tight and twisted. Someone read my messages to him as he’s clearly struggling 

2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I imagine Texas in the main is Republican except maybe places like Austen, dunno

Georgia election count might be a place to avoid. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Can someone do our resident genius a favour and highlight to him that not only have I never defended or supported trump 

and nor am I excusing anything he’s done. Or condoning what’s happening now. Before his top knot gets all tight and twisted. Someone read my messages to him as he’s clearly struggling 

I’ll do it.

@Not in Crawley Esco says you’re a cunt

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

Not as I've heard

The major areas  (Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio) are all democratic  as are most big urban area are in the US

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Just wait until one of them gets killed, which will happen. Full scale riots will happen all over the place

Nailed on. Be a few days of this. Plenty of new teles on the wall by weekend. 

they should all “step Away” 😩

11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

If you were 10% as smart as you have yourself credit for you would be a very wealthy man that’s for sure. 

I would learn to read as well. Surprising you can’t given your supreme intelligence?

I guess that's as close as we'll get to you admitting you were wrong. It'll have to do, I suppose. 

Please though, knock yourself out on this one 😘

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

I guess that's as close as we'll get to you admitting you were wrong. It'll have to do, I suppose. 

Please though, knock yourself out on this one 😘

Really struggling with this one. Wrong about what? If you could start me there we might be able to resolve this without you looking a bigger bell. 

ive had a quick read back and what I could actually be wrong about is eluding me. 

27 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I do hope all those who continually defending the lies and division spouted by this clown are now feeling shame-faced. Id like to think that, but I doubt it.

Sadly not

First reply by one such fuckwit in a group I’m in was “well I don’t see any burning buildings”

Jesus wept 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Really struggling with this one. Wrong about what? If you could start me there we might be able to resolve this without you looking a bigger bell. 

ive had a quick read back and what I could actually be wrong about is eluding me. 

You tried to draw parallels between this summer in the UK with this. 

If you can't see how stupid that is, it'll take more that a football forum to untangle that one for you, Jr Flip Flop.