Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Members

Surprised that this is even a chance if being a pronounced schadenfreude moment. Thought Biden was a cert.

The prospect of the likes of Ashley Judd, Nancy Pelosi, fucktard A list celebs and the metropilitan elite imploding with extreme anguish is beyond delicious.

Please let it be four more years of entertainment. I want it. Yes.

5 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Surprised that this is even a chance if being a pronounced schadenfreude moment. Thought Biden was a cert.

The prospect of the likes of Ashley Judd, Nancy Pelosi, fucktard A list celebs and the metropilitan elite imploding with extreme anguish is beyond delicious.

Add Lewis Hamilton and the black power brigade to the list.Looks like the hispanic vote has gone to the Don as well as the white mans vote.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Bookies follow money, not pundits.

They only want to make sure they don’t lose.

Traf knows.

Equally, Sky News are presumably using polling and modelling that has been hopelessly wrong so far.

That said, it is a bit weird seeing the BBC and ITV both suggesting Biden is the favourite, when Trump is 4/11. 

Nobody fucking knows, is the answer I think.

Can not stand Trump. But this election is brilliant. 
Pollsters have been shown to be useless. 
Do not see how Trump does not win but after flip flopping last night the odds show Biden still has an outside chance.

The fact CNN kept going on about the 3 type of votes early postal, in person early and Election Day and then that each group vote significantly differently and each state counts them differently means it is to hard to keep up. 

42 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We’re here again, shouting racist, it’s perfectly reasonable position to not like Hamilton and the BLM mob and not be racist. 

We don't see eye to eye on most political discussion, but you've a point here.

As the Don himself might say, "I'm the least racist person I know", but I can't fucking stand Hamilton, the BLM movement as it has manifested itself over here and the sudden urge for a massive diversity over-correction. 

I'm no racist and I'd take offence if anyone insisted I was, but Hamilton et al can fuck right off.

• Site Supporter

Trump now drifting in the odds.

Again, based on bookies previous records with politics, I'd be taking it all with a pinch of salt.

Edit - Biden favourite again on SkyBet

Edited by Spider