Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

4 hours ago, Spider said:

You seem to be a keen scholar of our Mother Tongue, yet you repudiate any notion that it should evolve or grow beyond its current incarnation.

You probably detest “text talk” and the wilful invention of new words and phrases by youngsters and Americans, yet you will revere William Shakespeare who invented hundreds of new words. Had you been around to see his plays, it follows that you’d have decried his actions as heresy and demanded he be hanged (then gibbeted for using a black chap to play Hamlet).

The beauty of English is in its ability to change and adapt. If you want a language that is set in its ways and hasn’t been knocked about by Germans, french, Italians and Greeks its whole life, you need to learn welsh or Basque.

He's got one of the most limited vocabularies on here, it's the same erm...'biggly' words used over and over again.

Like someone has given to him a word a day toilet roll and he's committed some to memory.

• Site Supporter

Trump's "work" can probably all be undone by suppertime.

How much did they invoice Mexico for 80 miles of new wall? Biden can probably just issue a credit note and clear that from the "To Do" pile fairly quickly.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Spider said:

How much did they invoice Mexico for 80 miles of new wall? Biden can probably just issue a credit note and clear that from the "To Do" pile fairly quickly.

Think they increased the tax for them to import. 
And it’s a fence not a wall

Edited by Rudy

15 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Not really. We've been over that ... The fund was set up & already existed to protect genuine victims of an unequal legal system. Its funds were mismanaged & Harris made a mistake. That's not encouraging rioting.

Your link doesn't offer much evidence. The fellas a Covid conspiracy nutjob. Not doing yourself any favours posting it.

Circles mate. Still no evidence.

The last word is yours x

Here is your evidence, the camera doesn't lie.

One of two may have been taken out of context, but there's plenty which haven't so please comment on the words used and not the woman who posted it ....see if you can 😉 

Enjoy love x

I tell you what's amusing - alt-right twats using comical slights like 'love x', 'hun', 'sweet dreams' etc. to attempt to effeminise naysayers and equate them with Mumsnet-ers 😀.

Anyone who's ever dipped a toe into the the alt-right twatterverse can confirm it's choc-a-bloc with; gossipy, bitchy, whiny, snowflaky, paranoid, schmaltzy, mawkish, homo-erotic bullshit that would make the average mumsnet mum vomit into her fake Louis Vuitton handbag, add to that half of the contributors can barely write a coherent sentence. No wonder they believe the bollocks within.

I came across one m0ng from Barry Island - he was like a Coogan character...

And Miami, Marjorie? Honestly...and after two recent credible sources recently an' all.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 hour ago, Spider said:

fuck me is that all they got done in 4 years 80 mile 

Did you not see that video on here an all?

Crap design.

Couple of coathangers, a dozen sticks and some washing line and anyone wanting to go raping or drug peddling is over the c*nt in a trice.

With a 'Wheee!' fun fireman's pole descent on the yankee side.

They'd never have kept folk in east GERMANY if the Berlin Wall had been so shoddy.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

18 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I tell you what's amusing - alt-right twats using comical slights like 'love x', 'hun', 'sweet dreams' etc. to attempt to effeminise naysayers and equate them with Mumsnet-ers 😀.

Anyone who's ever dipped a toe into the the alt-right twatterverse can confirm it's choc-a-bloc with; gossipy, bitchy, whiny, snowflaky, paranoid, schmaltzy, mawkish, homo-erotic bullshit that would make the average mumsnet mum vomit into her fake Louis Vuitton handbag, add to that half of the contributors can barely write a coherent sentence. No wonder they believe the bollocks within.

I came across one m0ng from Barry Island - he was like a Coogan character...

And Miami, Marjorie? Honestly...and after two recent credible sources recently an' all.

Hey lad, did Pressley say those words ?  Yes 

Did Pelosi and Harris use those words ? Yes 

Like I say, play the ball not the man.

Alt right ? No, just right. Enjoy your day.

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be considering.

But I ain't giving that toxic harpie a single click.

Alternative source of same footage please.

Alternative source ? Fuck me pal, there's thousands of clips of Ayanna Pressley saying there should be unrest in the streets. You're good at googling when it suits,  so do it yourself.

Same with Pelosi and Harris. Same with Waters saying folk should harass and confront Trump supporters.