Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

The momentum has been with Biden since Milwaukee declared this morning (our time), the areas left to count are mainly Democrat, the votes left to count are mainly postal (Democrat) 

I’m expecting him to take all the states he’s currently leading in with potential to add another in the shape of Pennsylvanian or Georgia, that’s circa 300 electoral college 

Perhaps I've watched too much CNN 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That depends upon your prospective. From Anderson's he'll have done ok. From ours he's a cunt.

From an independent perspective, Trump may be being astute, or possibly a criminal cunty cunt. Intrigued as to what might happen once he's out of office.

He may have to stay out of New York

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, tomski said:

Na it’s being a prick for me. Rinsing people isn’t astute in my opinion 

Do you reckon cunterson sees it like that?

Cunt couldn't care less- walks away up, so as far as he's concerned he's astute. If anything untoward went on and he gets caught then maybe it changes.

Just now, birch-chorley said:

The momentum has been with Biden since Milwaukee declared this morning (our time), the areas left to count are mainly Democrat, the votes left to count are mainly postal (Democrat) 

I’m expecting him to take all the states he’s currently leading in with potential to add another in the shape of Pennsylvanian or Georgia, that’s circa 300 electoral college 

Im watching/listening to NBC and thats there outlook too .... but I will be really glad when Biden as got 270

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

1 minute ago, tyldesley_white said:

Im watching/listening to NBC and thats there outlook too .... but I will be really glad when Biden as got 270

Given the statements about these votes in Pennsylvania, I reckon Trump will get it.

Seems that might not be enough though. 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Cunt couldn't care less- walks away up, so as far as he's concerned he's astute. If anything untoward went on and he gets caught then maybe it changes.

See with Trump is been  slight off hand i.e big hooply that he's not taking a wage, while not noticing he's cost the taxpayer nearly 39 million going and stopping at his resorts

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Agree he doesn’t care less. Makes him a prick as stated before.

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Given the statements about these votes in Pennsylvania, I reckon Trump will get it.

Seems that might not be enough though. 

Biden needs 70% of the remaining vote in Pennsylvanian 

A lot of votes left to count from Philadelphia  which has so far voted 80% Biden (after 60% of votes cast), it’s going to be much closer in Pennsylvanian than it is now (400k), was 700k this morning (our time) 

Biden holds the ones he’s currently up in, he wins anyway, Trump needs to turn one round and quick, then land Pennsylvanian and Georgia, he’s running out of runway 

I think he’s toast 

• Site Supporter
Just now, birch-chorley said:

A lot of votes left to count from Philadelphia  which has so far voted 80% Biden (after 60% of votes cast), it’s going to be much closer in Pennsylvanian than it is now (400k), was 700k this morning (our time) 

Biden holds the ones he’s currently up in, he wins anyway, Trump needs to turn one round and quick, then land Pennsylvanian and Georgia, he’s running out of runway 

I think he’s toast 

Did you see what I posted above?

Don't know what your channel is saying, but apparently, all postal votes postmarked before polling day, but received afterwards aren't being counted in the initial round, but being kept separate (in Pennsylvania). Must have a big impact on Biden chances there.

4 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

I think he’s toast 

Presumably more votes to come in in Pennsylvania. Wonder how many they expect in next three days. 

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Did you see what I posted above?

Don't know what your channel is saying, but apparently, all postal votes postmarked before polling day, but received afterwards aren't being counted in the initial round, but being kept separate (in Pennsylvania). Must have a big impact on Biden chances there.

I don’t believe that’s correct 

The Attorney General of Pennsylvanian was just on CNN half an hour ago confirming that all votes will be counted (as is the law) 

However they have ring fenced them so they will know X votes are being scrutinised (even though they are lawful) 

They will be counted that’s for sure, as they should 

They will very likely be pro Biden to the tune of 60% to 80% (that’s why Trump doesn’t want them counted) 

7 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

I don’t believe that’s correct 

The Attorney General of Pennsylvanian was just on CNN half an hour ago confirming that all votes will be counted (as is the law) 

However they have ring fenced them so they will know X votes are being scrutinised (even though they are lawful) 

They will be counted that’s for sure, as they should 

They will very likely be pro Biden to the tune of 60% to 80% (that’s why Trump doesn’t want them counted) 

Remember these are only votes that arrive today thru Friday, all the ones that arrived yesterday will be good

1 minute ago, tyldesley_white said:

Remember these are only votes that arrive today thru Friday, all the ones that arrived yesterday will be good

Aye, but they will all be counted. No legal grounds whatsoever to not count a vote made in line with the rules 

Pennsylvanian will likely be irrelevant by then anyway so the Supreme Court won’t even need to tell Trump to fuck off 

I notice Trump isn’t asking for postal votes in Nevada to be excluded if they arrive today onwards 😂

he is properly clutching at straws here, that in itself shows you the writing is on the wall for him here 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

A decent man who’s most likely not up to the job, fantastic. I expect lots of trouble on the streets throughout his tenure and don’t expect him or the democrats to deal with it. 

Better that than a cunt who's definitely not up to the job.