Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I didn’t back him though, the media, the global corporations, the BLM lot and celebrity shithouses got the man they wanted, and at least they’ll now shut up for 4 years. I sincerely hope he’s a fantastic president and brings folk together, think that’s what USA and the world needs, is Biden that man, I doubt it.  

More chance of Biden being that man than Trump.

3 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Is where I'm at. The amount of innocent people in the world who get fucked by the USA is probably not far from even, whoever is in charge (whether Trump is sticking you in a cage, or Obama has bombed your house).

But at least with Biden, you won't have to endlessly hear about how he's going to save the world or needs to be in jail - every day for four years.

In fact, all those on here who's opinions on politicians are based entirely off how much they piss off 'the left' - should be desperate to get rid of Donny, as at least it'll stop them 'screeching' for a bit.

You really don’t get it do you. It’s utterly hilarious and shall never get tiresome. both trump and Boris are bellends of the highest order. But the froth it causes from some folks wee willies is worth it. I’m lucky I can switch off to it. They live rent free in many people’s minds and it’s so fulfilling to see the boil over on a daily basis. 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You really don’t get it do you. It’s utterly hilarious and shall never get tiresome. both trump and Boris are bellends of the highest order. But the froth it causes from some folks wee willies is worth it. I’m lucky I can switch off to it. They live rent free in many people’s minds and it’s so fulfilling to see the boil over on a daily basis. 

Didn't realise the presidency is a comedy gig

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I didn’t back him though, the media, the global corporations, the BLM lot and celebrity shithouses got the man they wanted, and at least they’ll now shut up for 4 years. I sincerely hope he’s a fantastic president and brings folk together, think that’s what USA and the world needs, is Biden that man, I doubt it.  

Surely you don't think Trump is that man do you?

Just now, Spider said:

An 11 week Trump meltdown would be a lovely way for 2020 to end. It’s been fucking awful but ironically, Trump could be the entertainment we all need to lift spirits.

The fun has only just begun. Scenes like we’ve never seen before incoming. Pass that popcorn. 

1 minute ago, birch-chorley said:

Fox also called Arizona for Biden early doors 

Much to Trump’s annoyance 

I thought Fox was pro Trump? 

Was listening to their stats guy early this morning. He wasn't declaring unless he was 95% confident level in their modelling. He called arizona early as he knew the demographic and proportion of postal votes meant trump had no chance. 

He kept the others undeclared, even NC that were 95% counted with trump leads.

Really balanced.

The chat from the hosts wasn't but the stats guy was.