Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

Same people On here who are already criticising trumps reported intent to fight the democratic vote are the same folk who thought it was ok during The past 4 years To do exactly the same in this country. Let that sink in. And people speak about morals.
Mind bending. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Same people On here who are already criticising trumps reported intent to fight the democratic vote are the same folk who thought it was ok during The past 4 years To do exactly the same in this country. Let that sink in. And people speak about morals.
Mind bending. 

Don’t think many people questioned the vote on brexit, or suggested it was rigged did they?

Mind bending. 

It is what it is.

• Moderators

Mind bending. 

Which ones?

I'd be interested to see them defend themselves

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Trump should just accept it, he did well to be POTUS, was an achievement in itself, anyway Vote Kanye 2024.

🎶 Guns don't kill people, rappers do 🎶

He got 60k+ votes in the 12 states he was on the ballot

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Don’t think many people questioned the vote on brexit, or suggested it was rigged did they?

What they did and supported is just as bad as what the don is about to do. Take defeat gracefully. Accept democracy. It’s going to be embarrassing for America the same as it was for us. 

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Yes they did, mainly the vote leave crowd though 

They got themselves worked up with a conspiracy theory about polling stations giving out pencils so they could run them out and change the vote 

Quite a few on here were biting if I recall 

That was when it looked unlikely that they would win early on that day, just before Farage went on TV and said he’d fight a narrow defeat tooth and nail 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

What they did and supported is just as bad as what the don is about to do. Take defeat gracefully. Accept democracy. It’s going to be embarrassing for America the same as it was for us. 

Brexit was a one off referendum.

This is a presidential election like the other 40+ before it.

He’ll bring carnage because he’s sulking and probably bankrupt

100% correct, accept defeat like a man, leave gracefully and try to finally show a bit of class.

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

Bolty’s resentful fury is a joy to behold.

He’s fuming.

And all he needs to do is just follow his own advice that he’s been doling out for the last few years about accepting a democratic result, and getting over that stomach churning sense of defeat.

What was the word he used earlier? Schadenfreude? 😀😀

Just now, Escobarp said:

It is what it is You are correct. It’s pathetic 

Honestly the world will be a better place without Trump as President. Climate change denial, divisive trade wars, damaging foreign interventions are something we can do without. Even you must admit that?

5 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Yes they did, mainly the vote leave crowd though 

They got themselves worked up with a conspiracy theory about polling stations giving out pencils so they could run them out and change the vote 

Quite a few on here were biting if I recall 

That was when it looked unlikely that they would win early on that day, just before Farage went on TV and said he’d fight a narrow defeat tooth and nail 

Maybe Farage has been filling Trumps empty head with this nonsense.

Just now, Farrelli said:

Honestly the world will be a better place without Trump as President. Climate change denial, divisive trade wars, damaging foreign interventions are something we can do without. Even you must admit that?

Even me? Why thank you. 

his trade policies Have had very limited if any effect on my life.
His views on climate change have had the same effect. On that Topic there are much bigger problems that are still around and will be for my lifetime. 

Is he fit to be president of a country And more so one as powerful as the US? Is he fuck. Guys a lunatic. But great to watch.  

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

It was always going to end this way. Nobody is surprised really. The measure of the man. 

But what is fundamentally different in what he’s about to do compared to What’s happened in this country for most of the last 4 years? Genuinely how can one be deemed ok but one not? Both as bad as each other no?

Even me? Why thank you. 

his trade policies Have had very limited if any effect on my life.
His views on climate change have had the same effect. On that Topic there are much bigger problems that are still around and will be for my lifetime. 

Is he fit to be president of a country And more so one as powerful as the US? Is he fuck. Guys a lunatic. But great to watch.  

Great, well you and bolty can go on his world tour which would be entertaining and safely away from decision making that affects the future of the planet.