Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

The 2020 USA Presidential election

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least these protestors didn’t do something violent and unpatriotic like kneeling for the national anthem 

You mean like folk holding up brexit with pointless legal challenges and obstruction ? That sort of can’t get over it? 

Same people On here who are already criticising trumps reported intent to fight the democratic vote are the same folk who thought it was ok during The past 4 years To do exactly the same in this count

Just now, Escobarp said:

Why would he lose his wealth now? 

Well he's sure of his wage for the rest of his life , health care  and a continued security team.

But I suspect what Dom was eluding too was the pending case's which the NY AG as waiting for him , plus remember he owes around $350 million to god know's who

56 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Facism alive and well in the land of the free

Leader of the US trying to stop people's votes being counted. No other word for it. Dangerous times.

If he loses, then I wonder what chances there are of taking the fucker down in court. Hoping he won't be protected by the White House this time. It's a long shot.

1 minute ago, tyldesley_white said:

Well he's sure of his wage for the rest of his life , health care  and a continued security team.

But I suspect what Dom was eluding too was the pending case's which the NY AG as waiting for him , plus remember he owes around $350 million to god know's who

He will never ever be forced to live a normal life money wise. He’s always going to be a very very wealthy man. As I eluded to yesterday he will have superb advisors. There will be money and assets all over the place. He will be reet 

Just now, birch-chorley said:

Aye 

Trump lead melting away in both 

Think Biden takes both 

Likely Arizona and Nevada as well (although Arizona going the other way) 

in Arizona he needs 60% of all the final vote, not impossible but very unlikely seeing most of the vote to come in are from Phoenix and surrounding suburbs and they are predicting a lot of those to be Dems vote , but they could be wrong

4 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Aye 

Trump lead melting away in both 

Think Biden takes both 

Likely Arizona and Nevada as well (although Arizona going the other way) 

Won’t matter if he gets PA

7 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

This Georgia count is fascinating 

13k Trump lead with 50k left to count 

Mainly Democrat areas, mainly postal (Democrat) 

I recon Biden takes it by inches 

definite recount territory, however it shouldn't matter

• Site Supporter

Trump is looking like he wants recounts in most of the states he’s lost but none that he won.

Even a fucking dunce would mix it up a bit and say “hey, maybe look at Alaska guys, just so you know I’m being fair and even”

All he wants is civil unrest, streets full of gun toting, whooping dickheads and to stay in the WH as long as he can.

He lost. Why oh why can’t he just get over it 

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Trump is looking like he wants recounts in most of the states he’s lost but none that he won.

Even a fucking dunce would mix it up a bit and say “hey, maybe look at Alaska guys, just so you know I’m being fair and even”

All he wants is civil unrest, streets full of gun toting, whooping dickheads and to stay in the WH as long as he can.

You mean like folk holding up brexit with pointless legal challenges and obstruction ? That sort of can’t get over it? 

Just now, Spider said:

Since his 2-30 am speech, he's not been seen.

As was point out on the news this morning, the GOP may step in the last thing they want is the Dems to start picking at some of their senate wins

7 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

This Georgia count is fascinating 

13k Trump lead with 50k left to count 

Mainly Democrat areas, mainly postal (Democrat) 

I recon Biden takes it by inches 

definite recount territory, however it shouldn't matter

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Really can't see these so called legal challenges stacking up to much. They need some evidence for a judge to even look at them. Not seeing anything. 

Recounts might take longer.

He's already had one thrown this morning, but that just means they go up to the next level court and so on until they get to the supreme court