Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Why ? Does that make you sick too ?

Can I ask you one point, which you personally thought in Biden's manifesto would be of advantage to your life ?

Surprised you're not jumping on the anti-Macron bandwagon now, though that would upset your paymasters and beliefs......or would it ?

Enjoy your bourbon mucker and shallow victory.......it'll be like a Wanderers unbeaten run....it won't last long 😉 

Biden could have put a pledge in his manifesto that he would have all American orphanges burnt to the ground and I'd still be glad Trump's gone.

Let's drill down into the details of Trexit another day, tonight's about drinking MAGA tears and enjoying Twitter.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Biden could have put a pledge in his manifesto that he would have all American orphanges burnt to the ground and I'd still be glad Trump's gone.

Let's drill down into the details of Trexit another day, tonight's about drinking MAGA tears and enjoying Twitter.

Enjoy your evening, and entrance onto the anti-Macron bandwagon.......Nice change to see you possibly a tad happy for once 🤔 

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Enjoy your evening, and entrance onto the anti-Macron bandwagon.......Nice change to see you possibly a tad happy for once 🤔 

Vive la Difference

Im enjoying all the celebratory fireworks people are setting off in horwich to Mark this momentous eviction of a cunt

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Rudy said:

Lyndon B Johnson & Andrew Johnson didn’t have one because they were both sworn in following presidential assassinations

Did anyone ever look into the Johnson's following these assassinations? Seems a bit too coincidental for me

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Have a good one gents and enjoy tonight, it has certainly been a tough year for you both. 

Though you do realise,  when that senile old ashen faced prick makes a mistake, Spider will be all over you like a cheap pair of Tesco trainers 😉 

Wish it was as clean cut(ish) as over here, but it's going to last longer than Eldarado did.

😆😆

Do get in touch when you're back in this neck of the woods. We need a reparation pint 😉🍻

• Moderators
4 hours ago, paulhanley said:

Bush has been a fine ex-president. Lots of self-deprecating humour, grace and magnanimity. I imagine he had some good advice from his Dad. 

Generally speaking, the ex US presidents have got along with each other and worked for the common good in an apolitical way. Bush Senior and Bill Clinton worked together on quite a few projects. That tradition is about to be broken.

Inevitable given he's not a politician, he's a spoilt cunt of a businessman who doesn't like losing

The next two months will be car crash territory, he'll make it all about him and how hard he's been done by

He's a cunt

• Moderators
4 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

yea that's what he does.

He's also not mentioned Ohio. he's only bitched about PA but the same thing that happened Ohio but for him , on election day Biden was out in front my a mile, the reason being they were allowed to count postal ballots early and therefore , they favoured Biden, but as soon as they started to count the walk-up votes Trump caught and passed him, PA bay law at to do it the other way around (walk up then postal)

Because as we know postal votes favour the Dems.

Good insight, cheers

• Moderators
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Your side had a meltdown when that pic appeared........what's good for the goose...

My side? I posted it on here before to see what DT fans thought about it but it was pretty much ignored, no one seemed arsed

both DT and JB have hung out with GA so no point in trying to use it to make JB look a twat

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

sorry to hear you've been evicted pal.

😁😁😁😁

I think we’d all like to see how that round of golf is going that he’s on right now.

Can you imagine the tension

8 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

My side? I posted it on here before to see what DT fans thought about it but it was pretty much ignored, no one seemed arsed

both DT and JB have hung out with GA so no point in trying to use it to make JB look a twat

Yes, of course 💤 

26 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Inevitable given he's not a politician, he's a spoilt cunt of a businessman who doesn't like losing

The next two months will be car crash territory, he'll make it all about him and how hard he's been done by

He's a cunt

He is a cunt. And behaving in a very cuntish way right now.

The only thing I would say for balance is that the Democrats were hardly gracious losers last time around - three years in hot pursuit of allegations about Russian influence, none of which stuck. 

None of the above does the standing of the office of President any good. Especially when you consider the lack of partisanship in the handover between all Presidents of different political persuasions in my lifetime ... Carter/Reagan ; Bush/Clinton ; Clinton/Bush Jnr ; Bush/Obama. 

I suspect some evidence of voting irregularities will be found just because postal voting seems to be wide open to such behaviour. However I'd be astonished if those irregularities amounted to being even a  tiny fraction of what would be required to call the whole result in to question.

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, anewman said:

Some oddballs on here. Nonce lovers 

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg?q

And are you still a nonce when it's your own daughter?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-roundup-a7353876.html%3famp

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

He is a cunt. And behaving in a very cuntish way right now.

The only thing I would say for balance is that the Democrats were hardly gracious losers last time around - three years in hot pursuit of allegations about Russian influence, none of which stuck. 

None of the above does the standing of the office of President any good. Especially when you consider the lack of partisanship in the handover between all Presidents of different political persuasions in my lifetime ... Carter/Reagan ; Bush/Clinton ; Clinton/Bush Jnr ; Bush/Obama. 

I suspect some evidence of voting irregularities will be found just because postal voting seems to be wide open to such behaviour. However I'd be astonished if those irregularities amounted to being even a  tiny fraction of what would be required to call the whole result in to question.

Good point re the constant Democrat bleats re Russian interference, yet quick to dispel any notion of fraud now.... 🤔