Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Copied off twatter.

Summed up for me perfectly...

I’m glad Trump is likely to be gone but remember Trump wasn’t the problem, he was a symptom of a problem that was created by politicians like Biden.

"Basket of Deporables"

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Hence my initial question, why be tainted with him- get out of his twatdom and wait until he's gone.

To be honest, I'm surprised some of them accepted offers of a position with him, given his tendency to fire on a whim.

Perhaps they just thought he was ace, dunno.

I can't imagine there are too many opportunities in life to take those top jobs

Refuse the first offer, and there might not be a second one

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

nRNBkcG.jpg

Not sure which is worse. Their obvious ignorance of the reason for the fireworks or this.

‘Joe Biden was characterized to be the apparent winner’

Im not a lover of America.

Edited by Boby Brno

• Members
13 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Very true but Clinton was also despised by a lot of Democrat voters

Because she’s a fuckin despicable human being, so much so Billy Boy had to go elsewhere to get a blowjob 

35 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Because she’s a fuckin despicable human being, so much so Billy Boy had to go elsewhere to get a blowjob 

Yep. Said it on here a few years ago. Worked for a US company at the time. All the top execs were Democrat. None of them cast a vote. Hated Clinton and could never vote Trump

Yeah, despite flaws she's overtly demonised in a way others haven't. It does sit right with me so I read her book, the documentary on Sky was a great watch and didn't cover over her bad decisions, and how they would be seen. Such as the money take  for private speaking gigs. However, nothing was illegal. Just a stupid thing to do.

Was lucky enough to see her speak in London after the election, it was interesting, and her thoughts on the missteps that were made were enlightening as well. She's still a very powerful political voice.

• Members
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Can I just interrupt this Party Political Broadcast and get some 🍿 😉 😜 😘 

I’m not even entertaining this mate. Not getting into it at all 😂😂Not tonight 

19 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I’ve changed this to give some historical and PC relevance.

[hiding effigy of brutally executed Catholic we’ve burned every year for 400 years like fucking psychopaths]

Very apt.  Read today that Biden is only the second Catholic President which surprised me. 

20 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yeah, despite flaws she's overtly demonised in a way others haven't. It does sit right with me so I read her book, the documentary on Sky was a great watch and didn't cover over her bad decisions, and how they would be seen. Such as the money take  for private speaking gigs. However, nothing was illegal. Just a stupid thing to do.

Was lucky enough to see her speak in London after the election, it was interesting, and her thoughts on the missteps that were made were enlightening as well. She's still a very powerful political voice.

Have a +1.  Her not being elected was America's great loss.  Not only would she have made a great president, she'd have saved them from the Trump years too.

• Site Supporter

Just noticed the music after Biden finished his speech last night was "Higher and Higher". Reminded me of the end of Ghostbusters 2, when the Statue of Liberty walks through the streets of New York, lined with cheering citizens, then uses her torch to defeat a demonic cunt.

Edited by Cheese