Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mansfield Home

DomRepWanderer

3 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Liam Gordon should not ever get on the bench again - USELESS

Kioso - only first game he played well and he is dogshit - fuck off back to Luton

Gnahousa or whatever your called - is there a team in Africa you could play for because your also dogshit

Tom White - You might be Evatts mate but your dogshit and shouldnt ever play again

Oh and the goalie - he isn't and would be better working on the Fleetwood trawlers

Hard to see anything other than making sure we don't finish in the bottom two and then starting again next Summer. Maybe next season fans will be allowed in etc.

The trouble is we've been saying similar in one form or another for most of the last 10 or 11 years (other than the first year down from the Prem and promotion under Parkinson).

Even by the law of averages the rot has surely got to stop at some point. 

This is now the first time I'm edging away from giving Evatt the benefit of the doubt. Shit players is one thing. Shit and uninspired players is a pretty grim combination.

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Evatt obviously rates White, that’s a concern for me, looks shite to me and offers nothing. 

Improved ever so slightly in theast 5 mins or so, but it wasn't difficult. Seems to run round with his head down as if he's knackered.

• Site Supporter

We ain’t going down. But we ain’t going to be where we expected, wanted and needed to be come the end of the season. 

In glimpses sometimes it’s been encouraging and that’s why I can’t fathom it it the players or IE, 

are the players ok and it’s him and his system? 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Kioso - only first game he played well and he is dogshit - fuck off back to Luton

Gnahousa or whatever your called - is there a team in Africa you could play for because your also dogshit

Tom White - You might be Evatts mate but your dogshit and shouldnt ever play again

He's French and moved to England when he was six you massive bell

• Site Supporter

I'm usually one for giving managers time, I got it wrong with Freedman & Lennon & not going for the hat trick. He doesn’t learn, is too wrapped up in his own philosophy to change & seems to have lost the dressing room. 

Apart from the first 15 mins when we were pretty but totally impotent as usual that was absolutely dreadful & the Crellin situation is beyond ridiculous now. 

I've lost any remaining hope that Evatt is the right man, he needs to go. 

( Hope I'm wrong but I just can't see it.) 

• Members
10 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

What a moron

• Site Supporter
Just now, kent_white said:

We just look so predictable going forward. It's dire. Really dire. I just don't think we've got the players to play how he wants to play. 

Fonz was shite. Miller managed more in his first minute.

Overall too many seem lightweight and brushed off the ball. Fine when we move it quickly, but Mansfield got into it after 15 minutes or so and were stronger generally. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Does it fucking matter - he is shit

Aye it does when you're coming out with shit like that.

On a football note, do think Evatt probably needs to go, and I'm not usually one for potting managers early.

But whoever else we get in will inherit a steaming pile of shit

16 minutes ago, Steejay said:

It was the only time Crawford passed to a white shirt.

We’ve got much bigger problems though. Midfield holding position only works with Tutte playing and wing backs are not working at all. Then up front he had to play a clearly unfit Fonz.