Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mansfield Home

DomRepWanderer

18 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

What the fuck has that got to do with it - when did we last play them. and how many players from each of tonights 18 featured in that game

IT HAS NO RELEVANCE

Calm down Twat , it's a general comment that gets discussed numerous times when matches come up .if you feel it has no relevance to you , keep your fucking nose out of my reply to Radcliffe.

Edited by dusan nikolic

14 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

I know what you mean , our record against these isn't the greatest as it is . If we have recognized forwards I think we can get something , if it's the attack we had after Delf went off then I worry for us.

You’re right regarding past results some clubs have horrendous records against certain clubs it’s strange

anyway last time we played these the away end went mental when seagraves scored (in fact think we had 2 sides) 

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

You’re right regarding past results some clubs have horrendous records against certain clubs it’s strange

anyway last time we played these the away end went mental when seagraves scored (in fact think we had 2 sides) 

I think the Mansfield keeper said our fans virtually sucked the ball into the net , wasn7that the cancelled grand National day?

40 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

Calm down Twat , it's a general comment that gets discussed numerous times when matches come up .if you feel it has no relevance to you , keep your fucking nose out of my reply to Radcliffe.

Sorry CUNT - didnt realise it was a private conversation on a public forum

3 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Sorry CUNT - didnt realise it was a private conversation on a public forum

There are ways of joining in  a topic , but you straight away used swearing and capital letters (indicating shouting). I'll chat with anyone provided it's done respectfully,  which is why you got the reply you did . 

4 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Well Baptiste and Crellin are playing which is a surprise to be honest. Hopefully we get on the front foot and play in their half.

Saturday was a horror show, but prior to that we'd found a back line which was helping get us results. It make sense to stick with it. It's not like the others are knocking on the door.