Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Name The Ground

Zico

27 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Yes. But you're getting closer.

Everyone has called out the North East clubs, so if it is near to Carlisle it is going to be over the border in Scotland and judging by the blanked out club name , quite a long named club. Can we have another clue please

4 minutes ago, Nottm_Wanderer said:

Everyone has called out the North East clubs, so if it is near to Carlisle it is going to be over the border in Scotland and judging by the blanked out club name , quite a long named club. Can we have another clue please

Satan gave a clue.

Sad that I know this, but that picture was taken more or less outside Fir Park. Does a great run in chicken pakoras and scotch pie & beans on a match day. All drinks must be carried on a tray etc.

Main stand paid for by the sale of Ian St John, but the last bit of it didn’t get finished because of a dispute with the neighbours. 

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Sad that I know this, but that picture was taken more or less outside Fir Park. Does a great run in chicken pakoras and scotch pie & beans on a match day. All drinks must be carried on a tray etc.

Main stand paid for by the sale of Ian St John, but the last bit of it didn’t get finished because of a dispute with the neighbours. 

Been in there for Lennon’s weekend away ( Keith Lasley testimonial).

I remember having a scotch pie but not much else after a liquid lunch in town.

I’d love another trip to Scotchland for a game.