Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Christmas f**king Christmas...

Youri McAnespie

• Members
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

I wanted to buy the little un a bike, but the Mrs wants to wait until April when it’s her birthday and better weather, so apparently that money can go on Barbies Bastard  Beach house 

Come birthday time it will be  "We can't get her just a bike" .....Got 3 daughters know from experience.

• Members
29 minutes ago, burnden said:

Come birthday time it will be  "We can't get her just a bike" .....Got 3 daughters know from experience.

We’ve got another on the way. The thought of another girl and living in a gaff with 3 women is triggering Vietnam style PTSD

I need her to squeeze out a boy, otherwise I might start getting Henry The IIIV

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Rudy said:

We’ve got another on the way. The thought of another girl and living in a gaff with 3 women is triggering Vietnam style PTSD

Henry The 2nd?

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

You scumbag you maggot you cheap lazy faggot

One of the best lyrics.

Right it’s getting ridiculous in Castle D’Rudy. 

Our child is 3, she’s no mother, the Mrs said what’s the budget for baring in mind I’ve spent about £100 already on toy story figures and barbies and everything she cunting owns. So I said no budget but let’s not buy her things for the sake of it. I said another £100(to keep the peace) She reckons £300. On top of what we’ve already bought her.

Shes 3, but apparently now I’m a Timmy Tight arse. 
Then between us our close friends have 12 bastard sprogs, so I said newborns can have a first Christmas, the rest selection boxes and they can fuckin like it.

That idea has already gone down the Kermit because our Maude has a £200 budget in mind for them. 

£500 already. Insanity. 

Then because I thought I was clever I’ve been buying presents throughout the year for family, 4 parents, three grandparents two brothers, one sister. So I reckon I spent £200. 
Cane home last week and I assumed an Amazon lorry had crashed through the bastard living room, I said what are all these? Family presents, I said we’ve already bought family presents, oh well I thought these would go well with them

Did ya, aye.

So we are close to a grand and I haven’t even bought the wife’s stuff yet. 

Haven’t even bought my Christmas booze yet. 

Anyone else in this same way ridiculous vortex of shite?

On 22/11/2020 at 13:06, Rudy said:

Nah, got three girls, work in the arts - I can go weeks without even seeing another bloke (who isn't gay)

On 22/11/2020 at 13:06, Rudy said:

2 daughters, (2 female dogs) and a wife, knickers, dolls and menstruation for fucking years, you've got a lot to look forward to, the good part was the daughter's mates calling for them when they were old enough to go out partying

2 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

2 daughters, (2 female dogs) and a wife, knickers, dolls and menstruation for fucking years, you've got a lot to look forward to, the good part was the daughter's mates calling for them when they were old enough to go out partying

Exactly the same set-up as me, i call our house The Hormone Hotel.

I have to book the bathroom weeks in advance for a shower.

I get my revenge when i do a vicious dump just before they've woke up and all start using the bathroom.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I get my revenge when i do a vicious dump just before they've woke up and all start using the bathroom.

😁 Savage.

Did once hear a story related to this, and confirmed here:

https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2014/10/6_facts_you_need_to_know_about_farts.html#:~:text=In studies conducted by eminent,odor compared to men's farts.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

A vicious dump.

Superb verbiage 😁😁😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2020 at 12:56, Traf said:

I've an autistic near-16 yr old daughter and she's a piss of piss to buy for (although potentially expensive).

She provides us with a list of desired items with weblinks to where they are best priced.

We choose as many or as little from the list as we like and everyone's happy. 

DO NOT TRY AND BE CLEVER/KIND/THOUGHTFUL BY STRAYING FROM THE LIST!

Christmas is till an exciting surprise for her, as she doesn't know what she's getting off the list.

Simples.

And I have a 13 year old autistic son who does exactly the same. He’s said he’ll do it in order of preference this year. Must admit I used to do similar at his age. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Secret Santa yesterday

We do it a little different at work, 3 hats to draw from one with

names,

one with budget ranging from £5 - unlimited,

then sort of gift, novelty, drink, clothes , rude

Its a right laugh so I got one of the girls in the press office (36 FM fooking massive) unlimited and rude. 

Her fella works away so I bought her a wifi love egg. She gives him the WiFi code. She pops in the egg and he controls it on an app. Settings range from foreplay to hardcore. 
She immediately figured out it was me. Later on she said I’ll text you the code later. 
It ended up me blushing like a school girl at a Take That gig.

I got a bottle of vintage Pirut rum which going off a quick google search costs about £250. Happy days 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Secret Santa yesterday

We do it a little different at work, 3 hats to draw from one with

names,

one with budget ranging from £5 - unlimited,

then sort of gift, novelty, drink, clothes , rude

Its a right laugh so I got one of the girls in the press office (36 FM fooking massive) unlimited and rude. 

Her fella works away so I bought her a wifi love egg. She gives him the WiFi code. She pops in the egg and he controls it on an app. Settings range from foreplay to hardcore. 
She immediately figured out it was me. Later on she said I’ll text you the code later. 
It ended up me blushing like a school girl at a Take That gig.

I got a bottle of vintage Pirut rum which going off a quick google search costs about £250. Happy days 

Put the code on here you massive wufter