Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Salford, Friday the thirteenth

globaldiver

20 minutes ago, tomski said:

Tutte needs to play that role. 

No chance on Kean Bryan. I liked him, he gave me a great 37 seconds at Blackpool.

Spot on; best we have in that position - the deluded one thinks White is better though

Plus he WILL play Crellin and lose the game with that decision

Evatt says we are "consistently inconsistent" - if only.  Yes we've had some good 10 or 15 minutes spells within most games, but over 90 minutes we usually come away thinking we've played below the required standard, maybe with 2 exceptions out of 13 competitive games.  Man U, Villa and Arsenal are inconsistent and unpredictable.  We are predictable, we know how most games are going to go and that the opposition will normally look better organised with a system that suits them (and a safe keeper).

• The topic was pinned
6 hours ago, Naytch said:

Dreading this tbh- I'm worried we'll get battered and humiliated on national TV.

How depressing when I'd take a draw with Salford fucking City....

I've been mulling it over all day, those bastards would love to stuff us on Live Sky TV and I don't believe we have enough in our locker.

Sorry to be so depressing and I really want to be proved wrong

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

0-5

They're all dicks

Could do with Zico Kelly on Friday (and McAteer running from his balls in midfield)

Really been pondering today, if Salford have a player on par at this level with a player like Chris Waddle they will take us apart. I remember him playing for Wednesday at Burnden, his sense of space was second to none.

1 hour ago, Dimron said:

Could do with Zico Kelly on Friday (and McAteer running from his balls in midfield)

Really been pondering today, if Salford have a player on par at this level with a player like Chris Waddle they will take us apart. I remember him playing for Wednesday at Burnden, his sense of space was second to none.

Have they balls got a player anywhere near waddle. We will smash the shit fuckers in  their cup final.

1 hour ago, Dimron said:

Yet he was rejected in trials at Sundeand and Coventry, only signing for a professional club at the age of 19.

How did that happen?

• Site Supporter

Half of Manchester is rooting for these lot, the other half is pretending not too.

We cant win. If we win we are in D4 "you should be beating that shit"

If we lose, " fucking hell, your lot are utter shite"

I'm gonna walk dog round UOB later and do some Tyldesley Shackerzulu war chants..........