Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Any biologists on here?

kent_white

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ninja foodi. Life changing. Thank me later. 

as you were 

Is it one of them air fryers?

I've been toying with the idea of getting one for ages - but always been put off by the fact that it might not sound like a bird having a piss while I was using it 

10 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Is it one of them air fryers?

I've been toying with the idea of getting one for ages - but always been put off by the fact that it might not sound like a bird having a piss while I was using it 

It’s a plethora of things including an air fryer. Without going all mumsnet can roast a chicken in 25 mins. And a budgie in 3 for comparison. 

couldn’t live without it now. 

the ninja not the budgie 

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

We bought one a few months ago, never use the oven now. It's amazing

Right, between you and esco you've had me intrigued enough to have a look and I'm now interested in one. Are you talking about the "multi cooker"?? 

If you'd of told me in February that I'd be asking 2 fella's on a football forum about cooking gadgets then I'd of wondered what the fuck you were on about. I sure some folk have probably taken up much worse habits with the pubs shut though. 

8 minutes ago, boogs said:

Right, between you and esco you've had me intrigued enough to have a look and I'm now interested in one. Are you talking about the "multi cooker"?? 

If you'd of told me in February that I'd be asking 2 fella's on a football forum about cooking gadgets then I'd of wondered what the fuck you were on about. I sure some folk have probably taken up much worse habits with the pubs shut though. 

I've just had to check with the enemy, apparently we've got the Ninja Foodi Health Grill and Air fryer....

51 minutes ago, boogs said:

Yes I have the multi cooker. It can do everything it’s superb. They’ve 25% off at minute so for 150 It’s a bargain 

the one sweep has my SiL has (two peas strapped to a cane) and that’s a great piece of kit. So much so I’m going to get one as well then I can basically do away with the hob and oven 

22 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Must admit these air fryers look top, I'm late to the party, do they stay clean unlike a deep fat fryer ? 

Does anybody want a breville toaster, used twice in 25 years 😃  

Yes  just whack it in the dishwasher. Or if she can’t handle it get her to wash it in the sink 

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Modern man. Birds love it 😘

Mate keep it quiet, if my Mrs (good handful) hears about another kitchen gadget she’ll be saying we need a bigger kitchen to accommodate cupboard space for

The nutri bullet

Breville

George Formby lean mean window cleaning machine

Popcorn maker

Percolater

Dolce Gusto 

Bread Maker!

Fuckin bread maker. We have a bastard Aga with a bread cupboard, and she buys a bread maker 

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Mate keep it quiet, if my Mrs (good handful) hears about another kitchen gadget she’ll be saying we need a bigger kitchen to accommodate cupboard space for

The nutri bullet

Breville

Popcorn maker

Percolater

Dolce Gusto 

Bread Maker!

Fuckin bread maker. We have a bastard Aga with a bread cupboard, and she buys a bread maker 

I’ve got a bread maker as well 😂😂. But in our house all are down to me. Always knew there was summat funny about me 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Well stone me.

I thought id seen it all and then bosh, theres a lovely lady getting shagged in her pisser followed by another with her lips clamped open, piss hole elongated and milk being poured into the hole via a tube and funnel.

Fabulous.

Me right now

giphy.webp

38 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yes I have the multi cooker. It can do everything it’s superb. They’ve 25% off at minute so for 150 It’s a bargain 

the one sweep has my SiL has (two peas strapped to a cane) and that’s a great piece of kit. So much so I’m going to get one as well then I can basically do away with the hob and oven 

Cheers. Reckon I'll be having one of them. You should be on commission 👍

12 hours ago, Rudy said:

The nutri bullet

Breville

Popcorn maker

Percolater

Dolce Gusto 

Bread Maker!

I'm waiting for @tomskito appear and tell is about his soup maker