Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A view from Orlando Bridge

gonzo

https://t.co/aAnjqxNxKn?amp=1

All over this 👍

The View From Orlando Bridge' is the first football book written by John Hartley, following the 2018 publication of his musical memoir 'Capturing The Wry, published by i40Publishing and long-since sold out. A personal account of supporting Bolton Wanderers during their mid-1980s descent to the basement of the Football League and their 1990s climb to the Premier League, the tales will surely resonate with football supporters of any club

Edited by gonzo

I didn't bother with the match, I was winning at cards, it was bloody cold and my nose was sore. I'd copped off with a bird I fancied from Kearsley New Years Eve and went off to try and hunt her down.

I remember being jumped in the murk, it was heavy snow. Reidy came off worse that day so in a way I was more fortunate.

What was the film?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

Not a clue but as this geezer was about to enter a girl some fucker jumped up and shouted "Whatmore, it's in" the place was in uproar, chucking stuff at the dirty mac brigade who occupied the front row

Twat, it was you who hit me with a carton of Kia-Ora!

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

A load of us went to the cinema (Studio 1&2 I think) and watched a X rated blue film, half the Lever End were in singing

We must’ve gone in Studio 1 then watching Rollerball. Gratuitous violence!