Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Im a Celebrity

gonzo

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Liz McDonald with no make up what more do you want😀

few household names but most z list surprised no token bender is in this year 

All benders, spazzes and coloured birds (birds of colour) are too busy working on mainstream tv shows now after the snowflake reset 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

He went to junior school at Church Rd Primary near Moss Bank so would imagine he was from round there for his early childhood.

Who, Vernon?

From Horwich, went to St Mary's then St Joseph's

Bev Callard used to train at a gym I frequented as a 19 year old - based in Rosehill Tannery, forget the name, totally oversubscribed, the building just after Edbro entrance and preceding the stinktastic dog chew factory...

She was a mainstaple of Coronation Street at the time.

Nonwithstanding she was at least twenty odd years my senior, and married - when I mentioned this, me and Ms. Callard sharing a gym, to my old man he said I should "get in there".

Pimping out his own son and golddigging by proxy. Terrible.

Worringly - given her demeanour I reckon' a couple of years on me and she'd have been up for it.

14 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Bev Callard used to train at a gym I frequented as a 19 year old - based in Rosehill Tannery, forget the name, totally oversubscribed, the building just after Edbro entrance and preceding the stinktastic dog chew factory...

Nonwithstanding she was at least twenty odd years my senior, and married - when I mentioned this, me and Ms. Callard sharing a gym, to my old man he said I should "get in there".

Worringly - given her demeanour I reckon' a couple of years on me and she'd have been up for it.

Was it MKM? 

Nobody lives in Barrow Bridge for longer than about 25 minutes though...

Dunno why - but check Zoopla. Bought and sold all the time.

My old man would take us up there regularly as kids - I was obsessed with the brook, pissed around in it many a time with other urchins.

Vowed I'd buy one of those houses with the bridges when I 'grew up'.

I think Bev Callard's other half was Boltonian at that time - so your understanding she lived up Harper's Lane tallies with her definite attendance at my then gym.

Why didn't Tony Wilson show his face more?  We'd have forgiven him for being Munchen.

Tony Wilson used to pop in the Ainsworth Arms every now and again, kept himself to himself and was left to enjoy his pint without any mither. I think the reason no one stays in Barrow Bridge for long is the amount of burglaries/car crimes committed in the area, it borders Jonny Fow so it’s seen as fairly easy meat to the local scrotes.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

13 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Fairly sure  Bev Callard used to live off Harpers Lane, Smithills - round about the same time (90’s)that Tony Wilson lived less than a mile away in Barrow Bridge. That Victoria Derbyshires a Bowtner i think, dunno much about her but i doubt she lived round School Hill somehow.

She did indeed. As did Stu Francis

13 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Fairly sure  Bev Callard used to live off Harpers Lane, Smithills - round about the same time (90’s)that Tony Wilson lived less than a mile away in Barrow Bridge. That Victoria Derbyshires a Bowtner i think, dunno much about her but i doubt she lived round School Hill somehow.

You're right about Callard. Remember step FiL saying as he also used to see her in Old Grapes near Granada Studios when he was working near there.

Never mentioned Tony Wilson. I would have been more interested.

14 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

my mate has knobed it said she had a Amazing body