Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

20's 30's 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

That Scott-Lee bird from Steps, she is meant to be muck

I remember some unchivalrous cad giving the full sp on how filthy she was in a sunday tabloid during their heyday.

I'm sure he detailed boning her in a wedding dress (her, not him) in the bogs on the set of a video shoot.

What a bastard - on many levels.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd still 'woo' Jane Fonda 😀. I'd close my eyes and think of 'Cat Ballou'.

Eva Green - I'd drink her piss.

sweep/garp combo, casino says it's on porn hub

With ant and dec being back on telly I got to thinking about an old wank bank inhabitant

Miss Cat Deeley. In her SMTV days I honestly was obsessed with her, I imagined A&D have ploughed her like a rotisserie chicken but I thought I wonder what she’s up to these days so off to google I went.

Disgusted to find out that Unfunny Irish Man Patrick Kielty has been poking her, fuck knows how but I also found out that Cat has a album of nudies on the internet so naturally I did some research, slight underwhelmed but still would, well not anymore considering that Twat Kielty has been in it 

 

Cat-Deeley-Leaked-10-thefappeningblog.co

Link to post
Share on other sites

That Catalina off ginger bollocks Evans TFI Friday - maybe before your time Rudy.

She was something else back then - she has not aged well. 😕

Kielty is unfunny and munchen I believe - but he had a f*cked up upbringing. Dad got killed in 'The Troubles' I read once - maybe he deserves Cat Deeley. I'll have a look and report back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Ant and Dec - my late brother-in-law's sister (good handful) alledges that whilst on holiday in Thailand - she was in one of those tranny cabaret bars and the geordie twosome were there...

She reckons their eyes were popping out and tongues were hanging out as they leered at the 'girls' who were performing.

Alledgedly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
55 minutes ago, Rudy said:

With ant and dec being back on telly I got to thinking about an old wank bank inhabitant

Miss Cat Deeley. In her SMTV days I honestly was obsessed with her, I imagined A&D have ploughed her like a rotisserie chicken but I thought I wonder what she’s up to these days so off to google I went.

Disgusted to find out that Unfunny Irish Man Patrick Kielty has been poking her, fuck knows how but I also found out that Cat has a album of nudies on the internet so naturally I did some research, slight underwhelmed but still would, well not anymore considering that Twat Kielty has been in it 

 

Cat-Deeley-Leaked-10-thefappeningblog.co

I’d trim her pubes and eat them on a cracker

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Huey from Fun Lovin Criminals has been with Cat Deeley as well

Never did it for me, her facial features always looked like they were trying to run away from each other

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Huey from Fun Lovin Criminals has been with Cat Deeley as well

Never did it for me, her facial features always looked like they were trying to run away from each other

Wasn't it you who praised Holly Willoughby's body but added the disclaimer 'a face like a spak'?

Kielty AND Huey. I'm out.

Cancel the bics.

 

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Wasn't it you who praised Holly Willoughby's body but added the disclaimer 'a face like a spak'?

 

No, don't think so, though i don't rate her as highly as most seem to do

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You want to see it going in and out - in real life and porn.

No - out with the bush.

We should reciprocate and groom it too, not bald but keep it tidy.

Yeah I don’t want it like she’s sat on a Rastas head but a nice trimmed groomed bush is a winner 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

No, don't think so, though i don't rate her as highly as most seem to do

I’m with you, as well she’s got a pontoon eye

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Push-up bra - false advertising.

In fact I'm sure she was in a wonderbra advert years ago.

She'll be gutted I concur with Zico, she's overrated.

But she used to have massive chebs, which is what I was saying. She now clearly hasn't

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Traf said:

But she used to have massive chebs, which is what I was saying. She now clearly hasn't

Yeah she’s missing a bit of chub, probably Schofield saying to her a moment on the lips is a life time on the hips 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure they were ever massive. Most likely just a good bra. There's footage of a nip slip when she was much younger on SMTV with Ant and Dec. They learly weren't that big.

Anyway, she'll be relieved to know I think she's lovely.

Deeley was always massively overrated IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

@Rudy

We must agree to disagree - it's a newish thing for me, maybe seven years, but I wouldn't like to go back to owt but fully shaved.

I could maybe put up with a brazilian.

Don’t get me wrong if it’s warm and wet bald or bush I doubt it’s gonna stop me, consensually I should add in these PC times 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DazBob said:

I'm not sure they were ever massive. Most likely just a good bra..

Anyway, she'll be relieved to know I think she's lovely.

Deeley was always massively overrated IMO.


1. maybe you're right, perhaps I'm wishing they were bigger in my mind

2. I also think she's lovely

3. never liked Deeley

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.