Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

20's 30's 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd still 'woo' Jane Fonda 😀. I'd close my eyes and think of 'Cat Ballou'.

Eva Green - I'd drink her piss.

sweep/garp combo, casino says it's on porn hub

3 minutes ago, Traf said:

But she used to have massive chebs, which is what I was saying. She now clearly hasn't

Those chicken fillet things?

Then again when some women get to a certain age they start living on a cup-a-soup and two squares of Dairy Milk a day.

See Jenny Powell (who also seemed pissed last time I saw her on telly) or Melanie Sykes - both thin as rakes, there's more examples too. Hit 40+ get skinny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Don’t get me wrong if it’s warm and wet bald or bush I doubt it’s gonna stop me, consensually I should add in these PC times 

I was always disappointed when an ex had let a five o' clock shadow creep in down there.

She'd normally be as bald as Telly Savalas.

I still did the honours but not with as much vigour as usual.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spider said:

I bet Princess Diana was smoother than Gail Porters scalp.

 

Embankment wants to nob her - you're curious about her pubes, team up and get yourselves some spades and torches and have a mooch down to Althorp.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Embankment wants to nob her - you're curious about her pubes, team up and get yourselves some spades and torches and have a mooch down to Althorp.

She’s probably past her best now but I suppose it’s not every day such a chance would present itself. Would you put her in the 30’s or 50’s category though?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

30's for sure.

Might've been a lead-lined coffin?

You and Embankment could form a tag team...

Too soon?

If the Daily Mail saw this we’d be frog marched to the Tower at once.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, they'd never take me alive - I'd aerate them with my Longsight sourced Glock 17 Gen 4 - then turn the pistol on myself. 😉

We could be the Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid of Great Lever.

I've a gat gun you could borrow for the shootout.

Only got the one illegal firearm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Nah, they'd never take me alive - I'd aerate them with my Longsight sourced Glock 17 Gen 4 - then turn the pistol on myself. 😉

We could be the Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid of Great Lever.

I've a gat gun you could borrow for the shootout.

Only got the one illegal firearm.

I have no need for firearms, my weapon is my silver tongue.

I’ll talk us out of it

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Diana was deffo a bush woman

a little strawberry blonde triangle, resembling the bottom of a shredded wheat packet 

Back in Charles time she would have had a massive Bush, one that almost poked out the top of her knickers right back to her arse.

When she was shagging Dodi she would have been as smooth as a sphinx cat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

I’m not besmirching her

Im saying that I’d gladly have let her shit in my shoes

Amazing woman

Quite. You know how some women you just know have a fanny like a over filled nightbar kebab? Well Lady Di doesn't. Although I have been known to be wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Quite. You know how some women you just know have a fanny like a over filled nightbar kebab? Well Lady Di doesn't. Although I have been known to be wrong.

Di’s minge would be a perfect Example  of vulval architecture.

parting it would have been like opening a rose-scented, lightly oiled truffle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Di’s minge would be a perfect Example  of vulval architecture.

parting it would have been like opening a rose-scented, lightly oiled truffle.

Polka dot minge, Charlie had no chance with them ears. 

In reality it was the 80's and 90's and she would have had a proper granny Bush.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Polka dot minge, Charlie had no chance with them ears. 

In reality it was the 80's and 90's and she would have had a proper granny Bush.

 

Candy floss pubes

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Polka dot minge, Charlie had no chance with them ears. 

In reality it was the 80's and 90's and she would have had a proper granny Bush.

 

Keep going I’m almost there 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

How the fuck you old fuckers on here dealt with the overgrowth is beyond me.

Nothing wrong with keeping a bit but those who can't even be arsed to clear their undercarriage are just fucking lazy. And likely stink.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.