Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stevenage (A) 21st November

Mantra

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, tomski said:

Any type of win please. I’ll carry on what I said for the Salford game for luck.

Even in our darkest hour we are too good for Salford.

Any win will do. Be it tippy-tippy football by Bolton with us winning the percentage of possession game or absolute shite where Stevenage have 95% possession. I couldn’t give a fuck either way or anywhere between the two scenarios. As long as we score at least one more than they do.

Just now, hughmungus said:

Sadly a 2-0 loss with us having to sit back with less than 35% of the possession again, not because Evatt is a tactical genius but because he hasn’t got a clue how to get 11 players to keep the ball.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about football and the most miserable get ever to post on here. We will win this game

• Members
4 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Sadly a 2-0 loss with us having to sit back with less than 35% of the possession again, not because Evatt is a tactical genius but because he hasn’t got a clue how to get 11 players to keep the ball.

That’s the spirit luv 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

You really can’t be a Bolton supporter. I’ve never known such a neg-head.