Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stevenage (A) 21st November

Mantra

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I got this vision of you staring at the screen, watching the countdown clock, furtively looking at the fridge

Waiting for the circle of death on his iPad to vanish as the family crowd around 😂. Christ we’ll never forget these Fergal Sharkey days 

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

thought codes were redundant now and it's all done via email address?

It is apart from when it isn’t 😂.

I think all home games will now come direct without codes, but for this freebie away game for season tickets holders (due to the Bradford fuck up) it’s back to a code, which came a few  weeks ago. 

20 minutes ago, desperado said:

It is apart from when it isn’t 😂.

I think all home games will now come direct without codes, but for this freebie away game for season tickets holders (due to the Bradford fuck up) it’s back to a code, which came a few  weeks ago. 

Just e-mailed iFollow@EFL over the Bradford bad service so will post there reply.

BWFC cocked up with the e-mail when the codes were stopped and I ended up paying for the Mansfield game and still haven’t been refunded- EFL tell me to go to Bolton and visa versa. It’s not the money it’s the principle of nobody excepting the blame and sorting it out.

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Be careful lads/ladies just put code in ifollow,pressed apply and the twats took a tenner even though its said £0 to pay

My mum and dad have been getting confused with it all and charged when they shouldn’t. They got some advice from the ticket office this morning and said they were very good and provided some advice and support for them getting some refunds.

One thing they said was don’t preselect the “use existing payment method” use the select debit card option.

I’ve personally not had an issue at the stage of buying/paying/putting codes in. In fact I’ve just done it now, put the code in applied the discount, seen the £0.00 added card details and purchased without being charged. 

16 minutes ago, desperado said:

My mum and dad have been getting confused with it all and charged when they shouldn’t. They got some advice from the ticket office this morning and said they were very good and provided some advice and support for them getting some refunds.

One thing they said was don’t preselect the “use existing payment method” use the select debit card option.

I’ve personally not had an issue at the stage of buying/paying/putting codes in. In fact I’ve just done it now, put the code in applied the discount, seen the £0.00 added card details and purchased without being charged. 

I did exactly the same 

Saw £0 amount due then pressed pay

Got a email 5 minutes later from efl ifollow showing £10 charge

yeh, got done by the "use existing" thing a few games ago.

I was one of the ones who had a different email for the original ST than I used for iFollow. Using the original worked fine for the last game after I registered it with them. But is that the same for this one or do I use the other. Or don't it matter??

4 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Just checked and the other email address that had the code in it has been deleted as it's after 10 days.

Bugger

Sent you a PM. I won a free code on the EFL app the other week and presumed it would have been applied to the Salford game but they sent it again yesterday so will hopefully work for you.