Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

i am celebrity get me out of here

victor meldrew

• Moderators
Just now, Winchester White said:

Saddle used to be a proper pub. Darts & dominos for both men and women, fag ash lined tables and brown walls way back. Then it went all weird and open plan with sticky floors and karaoke, never been in since.

It was also "randomly" used as the pre match boozer of choice when Rangers played Utd in the CL in the early 00s

coach loads turned up from the when it opened at 11am till moving onto the game about 6pm

Lee Lane stank of piss of for days after that

On 19/11/2020 at 22:18, Rudy said:

Reception at the saddle?

Rivvy Barn - a member of family used to work there - she loved the place but the toilets were awful so Him and Tess tipped up for the new toilets to be built beforehand. So it's now known in this household as the Vernon Kay Toilet Block.

1 hour ago, Gonk said:

Rivvy Barn - a member of family used to work there - she loved the place but the toilets were awful so Him and Tess tipped up for the new toilets to be built beforehand. So it's now known in this household as the Vernon Kay Toilet Block.

I worked that night as well. Went on until about 3am. They spent some serious money on that do.

Badly Drawn Boy was a right cock.

Normally enjoy this.

But have sacked it off.

Too bloody politically safe . No eye candy .

Hate to say it but " northern bias"

Also there  is Not a Sarf Landen geezer or bint who needs slapping with a wet kipper , this year.

Yes i know the jungle is a really a studio set . But that castle is in better nick than most B&Bs i have stopped in.

And why is Mo in there ?

I stopped watching after the trailer showed them recieving messages from home after just 4 episodes . ( emotional put on bollocks). 4 nights away and they are missing home.

I've gone Awol longer for an away game.

• Site Supporter
On 19/11/2020 at 23:09, ZicoKelly said:

It was also "randomly" used as the pre match boozer of choice when Rangers played Utd in the CL in the early 00s

coach loads turned up from the when it opened at 11am till moving onto the game about 6pm

Lee Lane stank of piss of for days after that

Good job Rogers mob didn't rock up and knock fuck out of em.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, embankment said:

They would all be hiding in the Bridge.

To this day Munich Dave still denies he invited them all to his pub for pre and post match drinks and that it was merely a coincidence they turned up there

I’m a Celeb is crap this year, the “celebs” are too nicey nicey, they are bland as fuck  and there are no decent characters. It’s as if they’ve been hand picked for their ability to get along with the others and not rock the boat. Preferred it when they had the likes of Johnny Rotten or Freddie Flintoff or Foggy, even Jimmy Bullard. Oh and there’s no decent totty in it this year either.

3 hours ago, embankment said:

Normally enjoy this.

But have sacked it off.

Too bloody politically safe . No eye candy .

Hate to say it but " northern bias"

Also there  is Not a Sarf Landen geezer or bint who needs slapping with a wet kipper , this year.

Yes i know the jungle is a really a studio set . But that castle is in better nick than most B&Bs i have stopped in.

And why is Mo in there ?

I stopped watching after the trailer showed them recieving messages from home after just 4 episodes . ( emotional put on bollocks). 4 nights away and they are missing home.

I've gone Awol longer for an away game.

I was saying to my missus that this lot must be used to working away from home for extended periods. I know they have no mobile phones but 4 days away from their family and they are blubbing about receiving a mug they knew was coming.