Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pretty Vacant ?

leigh white

Bloody lovely thread this.

So the solution to illegal immigration is drowning people. Mothers and babies included of course. 

And anyone who is bullied in the workplace is just a woke snowflake who needs to man the fuck up. 

If in place, I wonder if those policies would make this country a safer and more prosperous place to live in ten years.

Happy Friday ❄️ 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Bloody lovely thread this.

So the solution to illegal immigration is drowning people. Mothers and babies included of course. 

And anyone who is bullied in the workplace is just a woke snowflake who needs to man the fuck up. 

If in place, I wonder if those policies would make this country a safer and more prosperous place to live in ten years.

Happy Friday ❄️ 

After many years of posting on here, I find, when you’re unable to split the difference between sarcastic response and serious response, wait a while for someone else to take a nibble at the bait and see where it goes.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Nowack said:

I have met many people in work who cover a lack of ability and intelligence with table thumping and bullying. The anecdotal evidence leads me to believe she is one of them.  

I once was at a firm when a new MD was appointed. He ruled by fear, without doubt had a negative effect personel.  Seemed to like putting people on edge or putting them down (I was young at the time and he had a sarcy pop at me after I'd 'discovered' something as part of my work in the labs).

An absolute de-motivator.

However, at the same time I'd been let down by the company secretary etc and not been put into the company pension scheme, and lost entitled contributions. Basically other folk not doing their job.

In the end I had no option but to report it, the same MD listened and by the end of the day the payments I was entitled to were sorted.

So a fair bloke, yes. A cunt yes. Capable- overall don't know as he was only there for a few months!

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

She was at one point, or at least held a shadow cabinet position.

I dont mind Patel, a lot of it is paper/media talk and the usual whitch hunt in some circles. She deserves time.

Her hands are tied at the moment with regards to immigration, once Brexit is complete or done or over, I'm sure she will start cracking on with business. I imagine some dont like like her because she doesnt suit their BAME narrative, unlike the Lammys of this world.

No she doesn't, an independent inquiry has found her guilty of not adhering to ministerial codes. That's been ignored.

No other ministers have been let off with similar findings.

An incompetent, out of her depth, over promoted bully.

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

...I imagine some dont like like her because she doesnt suit their BAME narrative, unlike the Lammys of this world.

Future PM that geezer, David Lammy.

Will succeed Prime Minister Sir Kier Starmer one day.

All the bigots will be apoplectic but will be totally powerless to do owt.

First black PM.

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Future PM that geezer, David Lammy.

Will succeed Prime Minister Sir Kier Starmer one day.

All the bigots will be apoplectic but will be totally powerless to do owt.

First black PM.

Kwarsi Kwarteng in a better position. 

Rishi Sunak better still.

If either of them fancy the job.

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

After many years of posting on here, I find, when you’re unable to split the difference between sarcastic response and serious response, wait a while for someone else to take a nibble at the bait and see where it goes.

Then I'm glad it was just sarcasm 👍

Maybe with folk drowning week in week out I failed to see the funny side in it. Probably just makes me a wetwipe though 😁

Advice noted though MickyD.

Edited by London Wanderer

38 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Kwarsi Kwarteng in a better position. 

Rishi Sunak better still.

If either of them fancy the job.

Rishi Sunak ain't black...

Lammy would wipe the floor with Kwarsi.

I've put a score on at Ladbrokes on Lammy leading our country as first black PM before the end of the decade. 20/1.

12 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Then you welsh when incumbent PM Lammy heads to Buckingham Palace to see the Queen due to sour grapes? I'll stick with Ladbrokes 😉.

It's going to happen.

Sir Kier will only do one term imo.

Never backed out of a bet pal.  Tbf 50/1 is being tight it should really be higher. He’s as much chance as abacus of being the first black prime minister. 

biggest thing holding him back is he is a racist. 

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I once was at a firm when a new MD was appointed. He ruled by fear, without doubt had a negative effect personel.  Seemed to like putting people on edge or putting them down (I was young at the time and he had a sarcy pop at me after I'd 'discovered' something as part of my work in the labs).

An absolute de-motivator.

However, at the same time I'd been let down by the company secretary etc and not been put into the company pension scheme, and lost entitled contributions. Basically other folk not doing their job.

In the end I had no option but to report it, the same MD listened and by the end of the day the payments I was entitled to were sorted.

So a fair bloke, yes. A cunt yes. Capable- overall don't know as he was only there for a few months!

The counter argument is that I have also met people who have these traits who are very clever, the response is borne from frustration. Frustration at the inabilities of those around you, the character Gordan Ramsey springs to mind. I do not think that she falls into this category. 

In both cases they can be fair.