Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pretty Vacant ?

leigh white

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Anyone into the semi-homosexual soap opera Star Wars is nailed on to be unable to knock the skin off a rice pudding.

Lammy would make him go onto the grass, not wanting him to hurt him badly - banging his head, then boom! A Lammy left hook and Rishi falls down like a sack of shit.

Lammy homophobic then?

Probably a right bender himself then and surely will get a right going over from Han Sunak.

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

What has that got to do with my marital status?

Ok.

According to Sir Alex Allan, a Harrow educated civil servant. Priti Patel, a working class girl from immigrant parents was guilty of bullying. He cited SHOUTING and swearing as examples of the bullying. 
You’re happy with the swearing, naturally. 
Every woman I’ve ever met likes to shout, a lot. They have many reasons for this. Time of the month, menopause, bitch etc. That’s why I asked if you were married.

Ive been married 36 years. (Second marriage) When I’m not working, I like to walk a lot.

• Site Supporter

Nowt wrong with being gay.

Star Wars is gay though.

Lammy would one arrow 'Han Sunak' - but make sure he did so on a lawn, so he didn't hurt himself (Sunak) when he got knocked the fuck out and fell flat.

Lammy - a class act, a sportsman and hard as a coffin nail.

Nowt wrong with gayness as you say. If however a star wars lover is a bit lavender and Lammy is after doing him then he might well be a bit prejudiced.

This hatred (or self loathing) would invariably be his undoing as the steely eyed Sunak Warrior uses unflappable concentration, distraction techniques and lightning speed to have Lammy on his back, begging to be shown mercy.

1 minute ago, Boby Brno said:

Ok.

According to Sir Alex Allan, a Harrow educated civil servant. Priti Patel, a working class girl from immigrant parents was guilty of bullying. He cited SHOUTING and swearing as examples of the bullying. 
Every woman I’ve ever met likes to shout, a lot. They have many reasons for this. Time of the month, menopause, bitch etc. That’s why I asked if you were married.

Ive been married 36 years. (Second marriage) When I’m not working, I like to walk a lot.

Bit too much of a leap in logic for me to equate shouting with wife.

We're not married but she doesn't shout at all. 

8 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Ok.

Ive been married 36 years. (Second marriage) When I’m not working, I like to wank a lot.

EFA......couldn't resist 😉 

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Bit too much of a leap in logic for me to equate shouting with wife.

We're not married but she doesn't shout at all. 

I was being facetious. 
It just gave me the opportunity to repeat what I said earlier about the public school educated civil servants (posh boys) complaining about bullying from a working class girl from immigrant parents.
I’ve made my point. 

54 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Nowt wrong with gayness as you say. If however a star wars lover is a bit lavender and Lammy is after doing him then he might well be a bit prejudiced.

This hatred (or self loathing) would invariably be his undoing as the steely eyed Sunak Warrior uses unflappable concentration, distraction techniques and lightning speed to have Lammy on his back, begging to be shown mercy.

Lammy was 'cock' of his school in the 3rd year - right through to 5th year. Didn't have more than a handful of scraps, twatting all the lads foolish enough to take him on. Then everyone was shit-scared of him...

Rishi was mercilessly bullied during his schooldays - because of his love for the rubbish Star Wars.

He did snap twice and fought back - using tactics like he was a soap actress in an onscreen 'catfight'; scratching, hair-pulling, shin kicking etc. after initial shock the bullies rallied both times and pasted him.

Lammy was 'cock' of his school for three years - that's hardness personified.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

I was being facetious. 
It just gave me the opportunity to repeat what I said earlier about the public school educated civil servants (posh boys) complaining about bullying from a working class girl from immigrant parents.
I’ve made my point. 

Not sure what you're point is, but well done

• Members
12 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Bloody lovely thread this.

So the solution to illegal immigration is drowning people. Mothers and babies included of course. 

And anyone who is bullied in the workplace is just a woke snowflake who needs to man the fuck up. 

If in place, I wonder if those policies would make this country a safer and more prosperous place to live in ten years.

Happy Friday ❄️ 

FFS, generalisations every fucking where. All this touchy feely shit encourages nothing other than more economic migrants and their children risking the English Channel in something akin to a whoopee cushion.

Stop the boats - stop folk drowning. Send the buggers home. It will almost certainly save their lives rather than return them to 'persecution' as many would try to con you into believing. They'd be safer at home than in the middle of a turbulent shipping lane.

Bullying? They scream it for a black look these days. Can we use that term any more?

• Members
11 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Future PM that geezer, David Lammy.

Will succeed Prime Minister Sir Kier Starmer one day.

All the bigots will be apoplectic but will be totally powerless to do owt.

First black PM.

Stop it now. There are wind ups and utter madness. :rofl:

6 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

FFS, generalisations every fucking where. All this touchy feely shit encourages nothing other than more economic migrants and their children risking the English Channel in something akin to a whoopee cushion.

Stop the boats - stop folk drowning. Send the buggers home. It will almost certainly save their lives rather than return them to 'persecution' as many would try to con you into believing. They'd be safer at home than in the middle of a turbulent shipping lane.

Bullying? They scream it for a black look these days. Can we use that term any more?

Send the buggers back. From the board's resident immigrant. 

You're a cock mate. Plain and simple. An absolute bellend of gargantuan proportions.

Please do fuck off.

And @MickyD. Do the business lad 😀

Edited by mickbrown

@bolty58

I'm sure double 1st, LLB and masters graduate, member of The Bar, member of Parliament, 4th Dan Black belt in karate, skilled exponent of Kung-Fu and Krav-Maga and Drunken boxing, 'cock' of his school for three years - knocking out lads twice his size, author, documetary maker and philanthropist, future Prime Minister David Lammy would be gutted to hear of your disapproval.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members

@bolty58

I'm sure double 1st, LLB and masters graduate, member of The Bar, member of Parliament, 4th Dan Black belt in karate, skilled exponent of Kung-Fu and Krav-Maga and Drunken boxing, 'cock' of his school for three years - knocking out lads twice his size, author, documetary maker and philanthropist, future Prime Minister David Lammy would be gutted to hear of your disapproval.

I could not care less sonny. He has even less chance than your earlier electoral liability hero of the IRA and Hezbollah supporting anti-semitic variety.

There's little wonder that 'Sir Keir' is doing everything possible to keep the cunt out.

• Site Supporter

Previously worked with 2 bosses that fitted this mould of shouting and bullying.

One was an absolute cock, shouted swore to get his own way, ignored advice and was only interested in self preservation. 

One shouted and swore to get people working and hit the companies kpis.  When he wasn't pissed off he was a warm and friendly boss, and you knew he actually haveva shit. Surprisingly if you did your job properly, you escaped the rants.  

Two very different bosses, one I hated the other I'd work for again. 

11 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

61 billion miles away.

I live in Farnworth. I’ll be happy if they send us all to the Ascension Islands and put the asylum seekers in Farnworth. 

Bless your little cockles, missing the point again. It seems its a routine hobby for some folk on here so they can defend odd positions. 

This is pretty simple. 

1. There is a code of behaviour in place 

2. She was accused of breaking it

3. Independent team looked into her behaviour and found she had broken the rules

4. The PM has decided to ignore all the above. 

Just like Cummings driving to Durham to test his eyesight. The Govt clearly think ‘they’ are above the rules. Some people think that is OK because they wear blue on Election Day. Other people think we should all abide by the rules. 

The sad thing she is accused of bullying and people’s response is to attack either the people who are being bullied or the people who investigated the claim. Not based on the case but purely on political bias. 

Edited by Ani

8 minutes ago, Ani said:

This is pretty simple. 

1. There is a code of behaviour in place 

2. She was accused of breaking it

3. Independent team looked into her behaviour and found she had broken the rules

4. The PM has decided to ignore all the above. 

Just like Cummings driving to Durham to test his eyesight. The Govt clearly think ‘they’ are above the rules. Some people think that is OK because they wear blue on Election Day. Other people think we should all abide by the rules. 

The sad thing she is accused of bullying and people’s response is to attack either the people who are being bullied or the people who investigated the claim. Not based on the case but purely on political bias. 

Spot on, Labour, Lib Democrat, Conservative it doesn't matter which party it concerns - if you have been found to have broken the code of practice you should be accountable.