Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pretty Vacant ?

leigh white

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Send the buggers back. From the board's resident immigrant. 

You're a cock mate. Plain and simple. An absolute bellend of gargantuan proportions.

Please do fuck off.

And @MickyD. Do the business lad 😀

Do what business? I’m not sure what you mean. 😇

• Members
6 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Send the buggers back. From the board's resident immigrant. 

You're a cock mate. Plain and simple. An absolute bellend of gargantuan proportions.

Please do fuck off.

And @MickyD. Do the business lad 😀

Blood love that word Gargantuan. 

8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

What's peoples issue with David Lammy? Always comes across well, works hard for his constituents and to raise their needs higher up in the public domain. Dont think he's ever said anything particularly radical or wrong headed. 

Plenty of folk think he did when he posted that video of Johnson being pelted with objects in Manchester. He deleted the tweet a hour later, so I presume he himself thought it wasn't the best thing to do.

Nothing major though, just not what we'd expect from a member of Parliament 

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

FFS, generalisations every fucking where. All this touchy feely shit encourages nothing other than more economic migrants and their children risking the English Channel in something akin to a whoopee cushion.

Stop the boats - stop folk drowning. Send the buggers home. It will almost certainly save their lives rather than return them to 'persecution' as many would try to con you into believing. They'd be safer at home than in the middle of a turbulent shipping lane.

Bullying? They scream it for a black look these days. Can we use that term any more?

You can, & will, usewhatever terms you wish Bolty. We all know that 😁

Touchy feely!? haha. My comment was directed at a poster who said we should be popping dinghies. Turns out it was sarcasm which I failed to spot, so we're all good there.

I think we're all in agreement on here that we need a united effort to stop the boats coming in.

Edited by London Wanderer

12 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Find it quite ironic people slate Ms Patel for being thick yet laud David Lammy.

Without further ado, I'll bring this classic appearance on Mastermind from the right thick honourable gentleman 

Mastermind - a trivia show, the clue is in the description.

I've wrote it before but I bet that was the nadir of David Lammy's life - the loser.

His poor performance on a trivia show makes a mockery of someone with; a double 1st from Oxford, a further degree and masters from Harvard, an LLB and membership of Gray's Inn, career as a barrister and MP, wide knowledge and proficiency in several martial arts, documentarian, being hard as fook - 'cock' of his secondary school at 13 and reportedly also excellent at football and rugby.

He must weep into his pillow that he did shit on Mastermind - a show that only thick people think is a true test of intellect.

He will be PM before the decade is out - probably the smartest MP in the house. PM Wiff-Waff isn't thick but he can't be arsed now his ego has been satiated by getting the top job. He's probably spending more thought on sniffing out the next posh bint to knock up.

2023 - PM Sir Kier Starmer.

2027 - PM David Lammy OBE

2030 - Readmttance to the European Union.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Dear me, they've only gone and done that synchronised tweets of support thingy again 😂

Thought it was just the overgrown Dennis Wise that was worthy of that treatment

You would think they would just leave it to go quiet. 

36 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Just imagine the grief Boris would have got on here if he had sacked a lady of colour and dual heritage.....can't please some folk....😃 💣 🐟 

Thought you were all for equality?

Nowt to do with colour, class or creed. You act the twat as a minister you should be out on your arse.

In her case, gargantuan arse (just for Rudy)😀

14 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Thought you were all for equality?

Nowt to do with colour, class or creed. You act the twat as a minister you should be out on your arse.

In her case, gargantuan arse (just for Rudy)😀

Put your specs on Michael and see the bomb and fish emoji, there's a good little Labour boy.

50 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Just imagine the grief Boris would have got on here if he had sacked a lady of colour and dual heritage.....can't please some folk....😃 💣 🐟 

Its misogyny and class pure and simple. Race may be an issue but the first two plagued Maggie when she was PM and other females in a position of power. Most men are intimidated by strong women. Especially public school boys whose only interaction with females are their Mamas and Nannies. Bullying? FFS.
We used to have a few female posters on here. We need them back to give some balance and frankly, common sense again.

44 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Its misogyny and class pure and simple. Race may be an issue but the first two plagued Maggie when she was PM and other females in a position of power. Most men are intimidated by strong women. Especially public school boys whose only interaction with females are their Mamas and Nannies. Bullying? FFS.
We used to have a few female posters on here. We need them back to give some balance and frankly, common sense again.

Why are you assuming the civil service has only men working there?

19 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Agreed and Bang on, it's just Anti-Tory vitriol.

Someone new came in, they probably didnt like her because she wanted to change things. We don't know the ins and outs, but you see this all the time across all industries.

My boss (line manager) is a women and she's great, not bad looking as well, she's bit pale but that's what being a vegetarian does for your complexion, most of the time though i run rings round her 😃

I had an assistant about 4 years ago, she's left now and she hated her, basically because she pulled her up for stuff that she had every right too, always wanting a pay rise but without putting any effort in. She now works in the private sector and messages me every now and again asking if theres anything available, anyway I've gone off piste, but you get what I'm saying.

It's not anti Tory anything. She broke the ministerial code (again) and Johnson has ignored the rules (again).

Pretty simple really. Why you're turning it in to a party political thing is beyond me.

Edited by mickbrown

9 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Mysogyny? You sure about that?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51705069

‘The staff member's grievance letter alleges she had previously attempted to kill herself after reporting similar allegations of workplace bullying concerning another individual in 2014, before Ms Patel was a minister.’

Sad but seems like another smear. The other individual is not mentioned. Perhaps you can look a little bit further into it. I’m busy.👍

4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

‘The staff member's grievance letter alleges she had previously attempted to kill herself after reporting similar allegations of workplace bullying concerning another individual in 2014, before Ms Patel was a minister.’

Sad but seems like another smear. The other individual is not mentioned. Perhaps you can look a little bit further into it. I’m busy.👍

Try reading the rest of the article.👍