Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pretty Vacant ?

leigh white

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Shall I dig a few articles out re the Labour Party being utter bullies to their members and on a much larger scale ?

Go on Michael, dare me......you'll soon zip it for once lad.

Again, it's fuck all to do with party politics, but fill your boots. Find me a Labour minister that has broken the ministerial code and not lost their job . In fact, find me another Tory minster who has and not lost their job.  Challenge for you.

4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Again, it's fuck all to do with party politics, but fill your boots. Find me a Labour minister that has broken the ministerial code and not lost their job . In fact, find me another Tory minster who has and not lost their job.  Challenge for you.

Gotta turn around now......hey, what's wrong with you 😃 

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

None of us really know what's gone on, we are all assuming based on our political views. Of course its anti-Tory, but you may say its pro-Tory from because of my point of view.

Only minster to have been shown to break the ministerial code and not lost their job. It's just Johnson being a flicking v's cos he can

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Do you believe that Bercow bullied his staff ? 

And theres probably been loads of MPs accused of bullying over the years across all parties, you say it's not party politics, yet the anti-toryness is there for all to see. 

I do think Bercow was a nasty twat reading some accounts. He got way above his station for sure.

• Site Supporter

Apparently its custom for an individual to resign if they breech the ministerial code.

Although according to one interviewee that depends upon the level of breech and no one has to resign or be sacked.

No rules, no law just convention. 

However this is now going to be reviewed apparently (not sure by whom, but not the government iirc) to see if the current 'custom' is adequate. Presumably with more official regulation in place in case of a repeat. 

Messy to say the least.

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Do you believe that Bercow bullied his staff ? 

And theres probably been loads of MPs accused of bullying over the years across all parties, you say it's not party politics, yet the anti-toryness is there for all to see. 

Well at the moment only Tories can break the ministerial code, so might look that way.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

The only Tory I think should have lost their job so far is probably Gavin Williamson the Education Secretary, now he is out of his depth, and not just because he fucked up this years CAG results system.

Now he's changing admission policy to universities. Hope they get it right. 

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Now he's changing admission policy to universities. Hope they get it right. 

If we're talking offering places after results, that makes perfect sense.

That's been mooted for years but the Unis wanted the exam boards to get results out earlier. Now the Unis have softened that stance so might well happen

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

If we're talking offering places after results, that makes perfect sense.

That's been mooted for years but the Unis wanted the exam boards to get results out earlier. Now the Unis have softened that stance so might well happen

Supposedly to increase the number of youngsters from deprived backgrounds at higher universities. Not sure I see how it will make much of a difference. If a uni wants a particular candidate, they will offer a place to them even if that person's grade is lower than another's. 

Anyway, if most want it, go for it.

• Members

EPYmw0xX4AAlH2F.jpg:large

@Mr Grey a few years I had a meeting at media city as I was walking off the tram our susannah was walking out of the building towards me, I said morning, she said oh hello, good morning 

I Reckon she wanted to milk my prostate 

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Loser bums Piers Morgan 

Deal

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

EPYmw0xX4AAlH2F.jpg:large

@Mr Grey a few years I had a meeting at media city as I was walking off the tram our susannah was walking out of the building towards me, I said morning, she said oh hello, good morning 

I Reckon she wanted to milk my prostate 

Deal

She could bum me with a (small) strapon any day if I could return the favour.

In my minds eye she has a lovely little twinkle. As does everyone else in my evil little wank bank mind.

Oh, reminds me, don't ever google for the lovely Kelly Brook naked. Best leave things to your own warped mind.

• Members
1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

She could bum me with a (small) strapon any day if I could return the favour.

In my minds eye she has a lovely little twinkle. As does everyone else in my evil little wank bank mind.

Oh, reminds me, don't ever google for the lovely Kelly Brook naked. Best leave things to your own warped mind.

I’ve been wanking over kelly Brook for that long, If she was buried in overdale I reckon I’d dig her up and have a go

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

That is rich coming from you lot 😄 

You just don't like it when it's reversed 😉 

What you on about "you lot"?

I have never voted Labour in a GE. Last time was pointless anyway as we have the speaker in Chorley but I couldn't vote for Corbyn as much as I couldn't vote for Johnson.

I am a floating voter who don't pin some stupid rosette to their chest.

I am just hoping for some semblance of normality.  

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Back on track.

C'mon chaps, let's make this Fanny rat Saturday, a politics hijack can piss off.

I give you..... Keegan, Michelle Keegan 😍

She is stunning. Absolutely stunning. I would love to see her clam. Can't believe that nob from Essex is married to her.