Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Pretty Vacant ?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

By rolling on him?

Sunak would have him with his eyes shut. A ninja using the force.

Lammy has also studied Kung-Fu, Krav-Maga and Drunken Boxing.

Rishi has studied 'having two fights in his entire life - in which he scratched and slapped his opponent like a girl'...

Lammy would muller him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another politics thread. Ooo yay.  

How do you know she's out of her depth, have you worked with her, do you know the department she works in ?  

This is pretty simple.    1. There is a code of behaviour in place  2. She was accused of breaking it 3. Independent team looked into her behaviour and found she had broken the rules

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Sorry, was wasn't it? Apologies. I've been sat at my laptop all day just writing, think it was just an extension of that (including appalling spelling)

It's okay fella, fuck all wrong with going off on one, especially if you feel strongly about something, no problem with it all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

I seriously don’t think she’s thick. She has a potty mouth though it seems.

From the BBC website.

In his findings, Sir Alex said Ms Patel "has not consistently met the high standards required by the ministerial code of treating her civil servants with consideration and respect" and cited examples of "shouting and swearing"

Discusting behaviour.

I don't mind the potty mouth. Fucking obviously

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Lammy has also studied Kung-Fu, Krav-Maga and Drunken Boxing.

Rishi has studied 'having two fights in his entire life - in which he scratched and slapped his opponent like a girl'...

Lammy would muller him.

Just found this:

https://www.tatler.com/article/everything-you-need-to-know-about-rishi-sunak

Didn't read it all, but look, a star wars fan, so clearly a mastery of the force as I predicted. 

All that physical work getting up the Yorkshire hills- he'd have Lammy in a puddle of his own piss, shit and sweat before finishing him like Leia with a chain.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone into the semi-homosexual soap opera Star Wars is nailed on to be unable to knock the skin off a rice pudding.

Lammy would thoughtfully make him go onto the grass, not wanting him to hurt him badly when he fell - banging his head, then boom! a Lammy left hook and Rishi falls down like a sack of shit.

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Anyone into the semi-homosexual soap opera Star Wars is nailed on to be unable to knock the skin off a rice pudding.

Lammy would make him go onto the grass, not wanting him to hurt him badly - banging his head, then boom! A Lammy left hook and Rishi falls down like a sack of shit.

Lammy homophobic then?

Probably a right bender himself then and surely will get a right going over from Han Sunak.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

What has that got to do with my marital status?

Ok.

According to Sir Alex Allan, a Harrow educated civil servant. Priti Patel, a working class girl from immigrant parents was guilty of bullying. He cited SHOUTING and swearing as examples of the bullying. 
You’re happy with the swearing, naturally. 
Every woman I’ve ever met likes to shout, a lot. They have many reasons for this. Time of the month, menopause, bitch etc. That’s why I asked if you were married.

Ive been married 36 years. (Second marriage) When I’m not working, I like to walk a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Nowt wrong with being gay.

Star Wars is gay though.

Lammy would one arrow 'Han Sunak' - but make sure he did so on a lawn, so he didn't hurt himself (Sunak) when he got knocked the fuck out and fell flat.

Lammy - a class act, a sportsman and hard as a coffin nail.

Nowt wrong with gayness as you say. If however a star wars lover is a bit lavender and Lammy is after doing him then he might well be a bit prejudiced.

This hatred (or self loathing) would invariably be his undoing as the steely eyed Sunak Warrior uses unflappable concentration, distraction techniques and lightning speed to have Lammy on his back, begging to be shown mercy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boby Brno said:

Ok.

According to Sir Alex Allan, a Harrow educated civil servant. Priti Patel, a working class girl from immigrant parents was guilty of bullying. He cited SHOUTING and swearing as examples of the bullying. 
You’re happy with the swearing, naturally. 
Every woman I’ve ever met likes to shout, a lot. They have many reasons for this. Time of the month, menopause, bitch etc. That’s why I asked if you were married.

Ive been married 36 years. (Second marriage) When I’m not working, I like to walk a lot.

Bit too much of a leap in logic for me to equate shouting with wife.

We're not married but she doesn't shout at all. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Ok.

According to Sir Alex Allan, a Harrow educated civil servant. Priti Patel, a working class girl from immigrant parents was guilty of bullying. He cited SHOUTING and swearing as examples of the bullying. 
You’re happy with the swearing, naturally. 
Every woman I’ve ever met likes to shout, a lot. They have many reasons for this. Time of the month, menopause, bitch etc. That’s why I asked if you were married.

Ive been married 36 years. (Second marriage) When I’m not working, I like to wank a lot.

EFA......couldn't resist 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Bit too much of a leap in logic for me to equate shouting with wife.

We're not married but she doesn't shout at all. 

 

I was being facetious. 
It just gave me the opportunity to repeat what I said earlier about the public school educated civil servants (posh boys) complaining about bullying from a working class girl from immigrant parents.
I’ve made my point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Nowt wrong with gayness as you say. If however a star wars lover is a bit lavender and Lammy is after doing him then he might well be a bit prejudiced.

This hatred (or self loathing) would invariably be his undoing as the steely eyed Sunak Warrior uses unflappable concentration, distraction techniques and lightning speed to have Lammy on his back, begging to be shown mercy.

Lammy was 'cock' of his school in the 3rd year - right through to 5th year. Didn't have more than a handful of scraps, twatting all the lads foolish enough to take him on. Then everyone was shit-scared of him...

Rishi was mercilessly bullied during his schooldays - because of his love for the rubbish Star Wars.

He did snap twice and fought back - using tactics like he was a soap actress in an onscreen 'catfight'; scratching, hair-pulling, shin kicking etc. after initial shock the bullies rallied both times and pasted him.

Lammy was 'cock' of his school for three years - that's hardness personified.

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

I was being facetious. 
It just gave me the opportunity to repeat what I said earlier about the public school educated civil servants (posh boys) complaining about bullying from a working class girl from immigrant parents.
I’ve made my point. 

Not sure what you're point is, but well done

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Bloody lovely thread this.

So the solution to illegal immigration is drowning people. Mothers and babies included of course. 

And anyone who is bullied in the workplace is just a woke snowflake who needs to man the fuck up. 


If in place, I wonder if those policies would make this country a safer and more prosperous place to live in ten years.

Happy Friday ❄️ 

 

FFS, generalisations every fucking where. All this touchy feely shit encourages nothing other than more economic migrants and their children risking the English Channel in something akin to a whoopee cushion.

Stop the boats - stop folk drowning. Send the buggers home. It will almost certainly save their lives rather than return them to 'persecution' as many would try to con you into believing. They'd be safer at home than in the middle of a turbulent shipping lane.

Bullying? They scream it for a black look these days. Can we use that term any more?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.