Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Pretty Vacant ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another politics thread. Ooo yay.  

How do you know she's out of her depth, have you worked with her, do you know the department she works in ?  

This is pretty simple.    1. There is a code of behaviour in place  2. She was accused of breaking it 3. Independent team looked into her behaviour and found she had broken the rules

36 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Just imagine the grief Boris would have got on here if he had sacked a lady of colour and dual heritage.....can't please some folk....😃 💣 🐟 

Thought you were all for equality?

Nowt to do with colour, class or creed. You act the twat as a minister you should be out on your arse.

In her case, gargantuan arse (just for Rudy)😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Thought you were all for equality?

Nowt to do with colour, class or creed. You act the twat as a minister you should be out on your arse.

In her case, gargantuan arse (just for Rudy)😀

Put your specs on Michael and see the bomb and fish emoji, there's a good little Labour boy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Just imagine the grief Boris would have got on here if he had sacked a lady of colour and dual heritage.....can't please some folk....😃 💣 🐟 

Its misogyny and class pure and simple. Race may be an issue but the first two plagued Maggie when she was PM and other females in a position of power. Most men are intimidated by strong women. Especially public school boys whose only interaction with females are their Mamas and Nannies. Bullying? FFS.
We used to have a few female posters on here. We need them back to give some balance and frankly, common sense again.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Its misogyny and class pure and simple. Race may be an issue but the first two plagued Maggie when she was PM and other females in a position of power. Most men are intimidated by strong women. Especially public school boys whose only interaction with females are their Mamas and Nannies. Bullying? FFS.
We used to have a few female posters on here. We need them back to give some balance and frankly, common sense again.
 

Agreed and Bang on, it's just Anti-Tory vitriol.

Someone new came in, they probably didnt like her because she wanted to change things. We don't know the ins and outs, but you see this all the time across all industries.

My boss (line manager) is a women and she's great, not bad looking as well, she's bit pale but that's what being a vegetarian does for your complexion, most of the time though i run rings round her 😃

I had an assistant about 4 years ago, she's left now and she hated her, basically because she pulled her up for stuff that she had every right too, always wanting a pay rise but without putting any effort in. She now works in the private sector and messages me every now and again asking if theres anything available, anyway I've gone off piste, but you get what I'm saying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Its misogyny and class pure and simple. Race may be an issue but the first two plagued Maggie when she was PM and other females in a position of power. Most men are intimidated by strong women. Especially public school boys whose only interaction with females are their Mamas and Nannies. Bullying? FFS.
We used to have a few female posters on here. We need them back to give some balance and frankly, common sense again.
 

Why are you assuming the civil service has only men working there?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

19 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Agreed and Bang on, it's just Anti-Tory vitriol.

Someone new came in, they probably didnt like her because she wanted to change things. We don't know the ins and outs, but you see this all the time across all industries.

My boss (line manager) is a women and she's great, not bad looking as well, she's bit pale but that's what being a vegetarian does for your complexion, most of the time though i run rings round her 😃

I had an assistant about 4 years ago, she's left now and she hated her, basically because she pulled her up for stuff that she had every right too, always wanting a pay rise but without putting any effort in. She now works in the private sector and messages me every now and again asking if theres anything available, anyway I've gone off piste, but you get what I'm saying.

It's not anti Tory anything. She broke the ministerial code (again) and Johnson has ignored the rules (again).

Pretty simple really. Why you're turning it in to a party political thing is beyond me.

Edited by mickbrown
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Mysogyny? You sure about that?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51705069

 

 

‘The staff member's grievance letter alleges she had previously attempted to kill herself after reporting similar allegations of workplace bullying concerning another individual in 2014, before Ms Patel was a minister.’
 

Sad but seems like another smear. The other individual is not mentioned. Perhaps you can look a little bit further into it. I’m busy.👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

‘The staff member's grievance letter alleges she had previously attempted to kill herself after reporting similar allegations of workplace bullying concerning another individual in 2014, before Ms Patel was a minister.’
 

Sad but seems like another smear. The other individual is not mentioned. Perhaps you can look a little bit further into it. I’m busy.👍

Try reading the rest of the article.👍

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Try reading the rest of the article.👍

 

Shall I dig a few articles out re the Labour Party being utter bullies to their members and on a much larger scale ?

Go on Michael, dare me......you'll soon zip it for once lad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Shall I dig a few articles out re the Labour Party being utter bullies to their members and on a much larger scale ?

Go on Michael, dare me......you'll soon zip it for once lad.

Again, it's fuck all to do with party politics, but fill your boots. Find me a Labour minister that has broken the ministerial code and not lost their job . In fact, find me another Tory minster who has and not lost their job.  Challenge for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

 

It's not anti Tory anything. She broke the ministerial code (again) and Johnson has ignored the rules (again).

Pretty simple really. Why you're turning it in to a party political thing is beyond me.

None of us really know what's gone on, we are all assuming based on our political views. Of course its anti-Tory, but you may say its pro-Tory from because of my point of view.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Again, it's fuck all to do with party politics, but fill your boots. Find me a Labour minister that has broken the ministerial code and not lost their job . In fact, find me another Tory minster who has and not lost their job.  Challenge for you.

Gotta turn around now......hey, what's wrong with you 😃 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Again, it's fuck all to do with party politics, but fill your boots. Find me a Labour minister that has broken the ministerial code and not lost their job . In fact, find me another Tory minster who has and not lost their job.  Challenge for you.

Do you believe that Bercow bullied his staff ? 

And theres probably been loads of MPs accused of bullying over the years across all parties, you say it's not party politics, yet the anti-toryness is there for all to see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

None of us really know what's gone on, we are all assuming based on our political views. Of course its anti-Tory, but you may say its pro-Tory from because of my point of view.

Only minster to have been shown to break the ministerial code and not lost their job. It's just Johnson being a flicking v's cos he can

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Do you believe that Bercow bullied his staff ? 

And theres probably been loads of MPs accused of bullying over the years across all parties, you say it's not party politics, yet the anti-toryness is there for all to see. 

I do think Bercow was a nasty twat reading some accounts. He got way above his station for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Apparently its custom for an individual to resign if they breech the ministerial code.

Although according to one interviewee that depends upon the level of breech and no one has to resign or be sacked.

No rules, no law just convention. 

However this is now going to be reviewed apparently (not sure by whom, but not the government iirc) to see if the current 'custom' is adequate. Presumably with more official regulation in place in case of a repeat. 

Messy to say the least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Do you believe that Bercow bullied his staff ? 

And theres probably been loads of MPs accused of bullying over the years across all parties, you say it's not party politics, yet the anti-toryness is there for all to see. 

Well at the moment only Tories can break the ministerial code, so might look that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.