Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Pretty Vacant ?

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Only minster to have been shown to break the ministerial code and not lost their job. It's just Johnson being a flicking v's cos he can

The only Tory I think should have lost their job so far is probably Gavin Williamson the Education Secretary, now he is out of his depth, and not just because he fucked up this years CAG results system.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another politics thread. Ooo yay.  

How do you know she's out of her depth, have you worked with her, do you know the department she works in ?  

This is pretty simple.    1. There is a code of behaviour in place  2. She was accused of breaking it 3. Independent team looked into her behaviour and found she had broken the rules

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

The only Tory I think should have lost their job so far is probably Gavin Williamson the Education Secretary, now he is out of his depth, and not just because he fucked up this years CAG results system.

Now he's changing admission policy to universities. Hope they get it right. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Fuck yes.

Hancock is just a useful idiot

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Fuck yes.

Hancock is just a useful idiot

In the long run I probably now agree, but whoever it would have been, they would have fucked up.

From a covid perspective, this 2nd lockdown is fuck up, I think this vaccine has come at the right time.

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Now he's changing admission policy to universities. Hope they get it right. 

If we're talking offering places after results, that makes perfect sense.

That's been mooted for years but the Unis wanted the exam boards to get results out earlier. Now the Unis have softened that stance so might well happen

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Gone off piste, tried to get it back on, but Suzannah Reid doesnt seem to be the flavour of the day 😃

I would fight you to the death for a whiff of her bra 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

If we're talking offering places after results, that makes perfect sense.

That's been mooted for years but the Unis wanted the exam boards to get results out earlier. Now the Unis have softened that stance so might well happen

Supposedly to increase the number of youngsters from deprived backgrounds at higher universities. Not sure I see how it will make much of a difference. If a uni wants a particular candidate, they will offer a place to them even if that person's grade is lower than another's. 

Anyway, if most want it, go for it.

EPYmw0xX4AAlH2F.jpg:large

@Mr Grey a few years I had a meeting at media city as I was walking off the tram our susannah was walking out of the building towards me, I said morning, she said oh hello, good morning 

I Reckon she wanted to milk my prostate 

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Loser bums Piers Morgan 

Deal

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

EPYmw0xX4AAlH2F.jpg:large

@Mr Grey a few years I had a meeting at media city as I was walking off the tram our susannah was walking out of the building towards me, I said morning, she said oh hello, good morning 

I Reckon she wanted to milk my prostate 

Deal

She could bum me with a (small) strapon any day if I could return the favour.

In my minds eye she has a lovely little twinkle. As does everyone else in my evil little wank bank mind.

Oh, reminds me, don't ever google for the lovely Kelly Brook naked. Best leave things to your own warped mind.

2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

In my minds eye she has a lovely little twinkle. As does everyone else in my evil little wank bank mind.

Oh, reminds me, don't ever google for the lovely Kelly Brook naked. Best leave things to your own warped mind.

Back on track.

C'mon chaps, let's make this Fanny rat Saturday, a politics hijack can piss off.

I give you..... Keegan, Michelle Keegan 😍

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

I’ve been wanking over kelly Brook for that long, If she was buried in overdale I reckon I’d dig her up and have a go

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

That is rich coming from you lot 😄 

You just don't like it when it's reversed 😉 

What you on about "you lot"?

I have never voted Labour in a GE. Last time was pointless anyway as we have the speaker in Chorley but I couldn't vote for Corbyn as much as I couldn't vote for Johnson.

I am a floating voter who don't pin some stupid rosette to their chest.

I am just hoping for some semblance of normality.  

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mr Grey said:

Back on track.

C'mon chaps, let's make this Fanny rat Saturday, a politics hijack can piss off.

I give you..... Keegan, Michelle Keegan 😍

She is stunning. Absolutely stunning. I would love to see her clam. Can't believe that nob from Essex is married to her.

Just now, Winchester White said:

She is stunning. Absolutely stunning. I would love to see her clam. Can't believe that nob from Essex is married to her.

That's injustice for you, a northern lass who loves her gravy marrying some Essex jellied eels poser!