Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rats in the loft

glennboltw

dunno why but someone said to me that when you put traps and stuff down they "know" theres summat going on and it takes them a few days to forget that its odd. 

i had one shit in the house near the tv coz id left the back door open for 15 minutes . 

think i had coal spade to hand for about a week after, jumping up at every noise ready to club the bastards to rat hell. 

im not catching weils disease for no vegan. 

Rats need culling to stop diseases spreading as they a vermin. Not arsed about that. 

Keeping one in a cage then letting your dog fight the thing and eventually rag it to death whilst your kid watches on is a different kettle of fish all togehter.

Anyone getting satisfaction over a living animal getting killed/tortured arent wired up right imo.

Nothing to be sorry about by the way, is what it is 👍

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, e2e4 said:

dunno why but someone said to me that when you put traps and stuff down they "know" theres summat going on and it takes them a few days to forget that its odd. 

i had one shit in the house near the tv coz id left the back door open for 15 minutes . 

think i had coal spade to hand for about a week after, jumping up at every noise ready to club the bastards to rat hell. 

im not catching weils disease for no vegan. 

Fucking hell, dirty fucker!

Fair enough, in the last 24hrs I've read about how Bakewell Tarts are acceptable against women, keeping illegal firearms and snorting Class A drugs on the bog are okay but training a working dog to sort out problems modern householders can't get their heads around is not acceptable.

I'll stick to the football threads from now on.

20 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Fair enough, in the last 24hrs I've read about how Bakewell Tarts are acceptable against women, keeping illegal firearms and snorting Class A drugs on the bog are okay but training a working dog to sort out problems modern householders can't get their heads around is not acceptable.

Welcome to the real WW 👍🏼

• Members
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Rats need culling to stop diseases spreading as they a vermin. Not arsed about that. 

Keeping one in a cage then letting your dog fight the thing and eventually rag it to death whilst your kid watches on is a different kettle of fish all togehter.

Anyone getting satisfaction over a living animal getting killed/tortured arent wired up right imo.

Nothing to be sorry about by the way, is what it is 👍

Family fun days at your Pegs pub aren’t  what they used to be 

55 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Some extreme whataboutism there mate 👍

17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Are you still shooting those seagulls pal 😉 

Seagulls imo should be culled at the tip like they used to.

Theres simply too many and its out of control. Theres not enough food for the amount of them there is and in turn makes them aggressive. Plus half their offspring now dont survive, hence every nesting season you see them splattered all over the roadsides. 

Cull them yes, train a dog to bate it then rip it apart for fun and amusement? Nah