Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Allardyce

Spider

2 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

He has not been there a month yet. I’m sure he’ll be learning a lot tonight. He is a manager who gets the best out of what he has but it takes time to get players on side. His record speaks for itself. 

🤣He is fooking shocking🤣

10 minutes ago, Pablo said:

🤣He is fooking shocking🤣

Never relegated with about 7 different teams, most nailed on for the drop, is an excellent record whether you like the methods or not. Massive challenge on his hands keeping west brom up but if anyone can it’s Big Sam.

2 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Never relegated with about 7 different teams, most nailed on for the drop, is an excellent record whether you like the methods or not. Massive challenge on his hands keeping west brom up but if anyone can it’s Big Sam.

His ego wll let him down this time

57 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Utter rubbish that statement.

Its like wanting praise for staying alive each year, as a human.

Sunderland, Bolton he did great jobs. But one of them was 20 years ago ffs.

Palace, Eve, Newcastle, Blackburn are meh and utter shite, and when people talk about what he did with these clubs, they either lie and make stuff up, or just believe the spin from team gravy.

He was not the worst manager we have had in the last 10 years, but he is pretty close.

He wont keep WBA up, because they are terrible, with lower league players, im not sure he will do much more than Bilic, he was very unlucky to lose the job.

Edited by Pablo

20 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Utter rubbish that statement.

Its like wanting praise for staying alive each year, as a human.

Sunderland, Bolton he did great jobs. But one of them was 20 years ago ffs.

Palace, Eve, Newcastle, Blackburn are meh and utter shite, and when people talk about what he did with these clubs, they either lie and make stuff up, or just believe the spin from team gravy.

He was not the worst manager we have had in the last 10 years, but he is pretty close.

He wont keep WBA up, because they are terrible, with lower league players, im not sure he will do much more than Bilic, he was very unlucky to lose the job.

Very bitter aren’t you? Sunderland and Blackburn were going down until he came, first two seasons in the prem he worked a miracle to keep us up. West Ham he got promoted and kept them up which was beyond the previous two managers they had. Palace he took from bottom three to 14th. There are no better managers at keeping teams up.

Edited by Farrelli

6 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Very bitter aren’t you? Sunderland and Blackburn were going down until he came, first two seasons in the prem he worked a miracle to keep us up. West Ham he got promoted and kept them up which was beyond the previous two managers they had. Palace he took from bottom three to 14th. There are no better managers at keeping teams up.

Nope, why bitter ?? We sit in the top 4 with one of the best managers in the game.

Im giving you the truth on him, why wouyld I not ?? What is in it for me ?? He delivered THE worst football we had EVER seen, that not even an exageration, its was appauling.

You have fallen in to the trap, Palace he took over when they was 16th...Sam lost his first 3 games in charge, sending them deep in the shit......so he ended up saving himself, from himself.....then he quit.

I get it, your love for him is deeply weighed with bias, because of what he did for you....started the debt rot...shit out and dumped you..then took your best players.

The irony in how you think Sam was treated by other clubs......when you treated Megsen, Coyle and Freedman the same way.

9 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Nope, why bitter ?? We sit in the top 4 with one of the best managers in the game.

Im giving you the truth on him, why wouyld I not ?? What is in it for me ?? He delivered THE worst football we had EVER seen, that not even an exageration, its was appauling.

You have fallen in to the trap, Palace he took over when they was 16th...Sam lost his first 3 games in charge, sending them deep in the shit......so he ended up saving himself, from himself.....then he quit.

I get it, your love for him is deeply weighed with bias, because of what he did for you....started the debt rot...shit out and dumped you..then took your best players.

The irony in how you think Sam was treated by other clubs......when you treated Megsen, Coyle and Freedman the same way.

Check his record.  

Never been relegated.

I get you don't like him but that record is there for all to see.

1 minute ago, Farrelli said:

Check his record.  

Never been relegated.

I get you don't like him but that record is there for all to see.

Like I said, its a really crap and pointless record. Like saying you have not died yet.

Klopp got relagated.....is Sam better then him ??!!.............You will probably say yes!!

7 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Like I said, its a really crap and pointless record. Like saying you have not died yet.

Klopp got relagated.....is Sam better then him ??!!.............You will probably say yes!!

It's not crap or pointless to those clubs he kept up.

Of course Everton never have that problem as they can always bribe the opposition keeper to avoid relegation.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Pablo said:

He's basically done the job asked of him at every club he's managed, bar England 

Everton fucked off Silva because he was shit, and he came in and did what was asked 

He's probably bitten off more than he can chew with West Brom  

But he's always, till now, done what he's been brought in to do which is keep average teams from getting relegated

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

It's not crap or pointless to those clubs he kept up.

Of course Everton never have that problem as they can always bribe the opposition keeper to avoid relegation.

Nah, tha "kept them up" tag is crap for many of the teams.

He also didint set his team-mates on fire.

Only Bolton fans back him.

5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

He's basically done the job asked of him at every club he's managed, bar England 

Everton fucked off Silva because he was shit, and he came in and did what was asked 

He's probably bitten off more than he can chew with West Brom  

But he's always, till now, done what he's been brought in to do which is keep average teams from getting relegated

So he says.

He is by no means the worst around FARRRR from it....but he is not a defensive master either. He does THE most basic simple thing, the simplest....and its something othe Managers refuse to do, becasue....they want to try and attack too, which woukd be nice.