Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Somebody on here lives in the USA?

Traf

1 hour ago, Traf said:

Cheers. 

Need to buy something from the US that they'll only ship to the US, then hopefully someone will then ship to me.

The F5000 stars and stripes edition? It's a thing of beauty. You'll need to remember to buy an adaptor for the plug. Also, and I suspect this is why you're buying it, the internal push & thrust motor will be hugely powerful when connected to our higher voltage mains supply, so be careful not to burn the motor out like Rudy did on his import.

Edited by Sweep

• Members
35 minutes ago, Sweep said:

The F5000 stars and stripes edition? It's a thing of beauty. You'll need to remember to buy an adaptor for the plug. Also, and I suspect this is why your buying it, the internal push & thrust motor will be hugely powerful when connected to our higher voltage mains supply, so be careful not to burn the motor out like Rudy did on his import.

Fucks sake Sweep 😂

34 minutes ago, Sweep said:

The F5000 stars and stripes edition? It's a thing of beauty. You'll need to remember to buy an adaptor for the plug. Also, and I suspect this is why your buying it, the internal push & thrust motor will be hugely powerful when connected to our higher voltage mains supply, so be careful not to burn the motor out like Rudy did on his import.

He read the instructions wrong - instead of plugging it into the ring main he used his main ring

It's nothing sinister at all.

The wife has bought me the UK/European version of this for Xmas ...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nostalgia-CBD5-Electrics-Dispenser-Cartridges/dp/B0744L6CM7

It takes the 5 litre minikegs of beer, but the UK/European one doesn't come with the reusable growler that you can fill with whatever you want. The only place I've found it so far is from Nostalgia themselves and they only ship in the US.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Traf said:

It's nothing sinister at all.

The wife has bought me the UK/European version of this for Xmas ...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nostalgia-CBD5-Electrics-Dispenser-Cartridges/dp/B0744L6CM7

It takes the 5 litre minikegs of beer, but the UK/European one doesn't come with the reusable growler that you can fill with whatever you want. The only place I've found it so far is from Nostalgia themselves and they only ship in the US.

Find my brother in Facebook. "John" same last name, sure he might be able to help you out. Quite a busy bloke though, 

Worth asking. 

2 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Find my brother in Facebook. "John" same last name, sure he might be able to help you out. Quite a busy bloke though, 

Worth asking. 

Johnny Swanny!