Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Free Christmas Turkey giveaway.

MickyD

Mate of mine used to work security at Aldi. Said you could always spot the ones that were gonna try to have something off, as I'm sure we all could, but the one that nearly got away from him was some 80 odd year old dear that was inches from the door when she couldn't take the weight of the 10 bottles of whisky she'd stashed in a bag and they started clinking as she struggled. Takes all sorts I suppose 😂

• Members
1 hour ago, boogs said:

Mate of mine used to work security at Aldi. Said you could always spot the ones that were gonna try to have something off, as I'm sure we all could, but the one that nearly got away from him was some 80 odd year old dear that was inches from the door when she couldn't take the weight of the 10 bottles of whisky she'd stashed in a bag and they started clinking as she struggled. Takes all sorts I suppose 😂

One of our weekend security lads does security at Aldi he says it’s a great gig, you can spot them a mile off, walk in with no basket l or trolley, walk up abs down every aisle then spend ages eyeing up the booze 

• Site Supporter

Saw someone in a wheelchair get stopped by security just outside Aldi yesterday, not sure how I felt about it, the bloke was outside the shop , the security guard came out and called him back , the bloke in the chair shouted” fuck off you I’ve not nicked owt “
now ordinarily I suppose there’d be a scuffle or an attempted detainment, I’m not sure even what powers store security have outside a shop to stop and search? But anyway, the security guard just grabbed the wheelchair handles , turned him around and pushed him back in the shop and started searching his bags, while another member of staff held the back of the wheel chair to stop him moving much to the blokes annoyance. 
could be a well known thief, but I did feel a bit sorry that he couldn’t even make half an attempt to escape. 

8 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Saw someone in a wheelchair get stopped by security just outside Aldi yesterday, not sure how I felt about it, the bloke was outside the shop , the security guard came out and called him back , the bloke in the chair shouted” fuck off you I’ve not nicked owt “
now ordinarily I suppose there’d be a scuffle or an attempted detainment, I’m not sure even what powers store security have outside a shop to stop and search? But anyway, the security guard just grabbed the wheelchair handles , turned him around and pushed him back in the shop and started searching his bags, while another member of staff held the back of the wheel chair to stop him moving much to the blokes annoyance. 
could be a well known thief, but I did feel a bit sorry that he couldn’t even make half an attempt to escape. 

Like a scene from Phoenix Nights that

Mrs Manc got pulled a few years ago at the local Tesco for supposedly nicking a £1 birthday card amongst a £50 shop

It didn’t end well for the security guard or store manager 😂

The cunts ignore the scutters stripping the shelves bare who might be a bit of a problem and go for the “soft” target. Well dressed professional looking woman in decent attire. Oh how we laughed when she unleashed the four horsemen of the apocalypse on them with her bad fucking attitude and her potty mouth

• Site Supporter
On 24/11/2020 at 12:23, boogs said:

If it’s owt like it was in there yesterday then it’s a bigger challenge getting past the old biddies clogging up the entrance/exit with their trolleys whilst they have a natter. 😡

And lighting a tab, half a step out of the door, whilst taking their masks off.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

And lighting a tab, half a step out of the door, whilst taking their masks off.

I came across a couple of old dears having a natter in their car the other day

Both in the front seats but with both doors wide open

Not a bad idea

But it meant they took up three parking spaces nearest the shop

I had to park further away and walk an extra 10 metres

Selfish cunts